Sign in to follow this  
calico

Another PVE claim complaint

Seriously spent the whole weekend with my gf building a schooner and decking it out. log in today and someone has stolen our land(sounds like a new bug??) and sank my fucking ship that was still dry docked. 

Not new but hopefully patched as of today. The ship was probably sunk by weight. Yet another exploit.

sunk by weight glitch, one of my allts had this happen to his boat cos a new company wanted his land claim all 2 flags of it 😞

Edited by UDO

Dry docked you mean it hadn't been launched? If so when they stole the land the ship still not launched became theres.

1 minute ago, Liqsquid said:

Dry docked you mean it hadn't been launched? If so when they stole the land the ship still not launched became theres.

this and supposedlt flag claim isue are fixed we will se over the next 3 days after people have replaced their flags 

I'm sorry to hear that. The sinking because of weight needs to be removed from PvE. All we can do is keep posting and hoping the devs will deal with this ASAP, as it's really a mechanism that doesn't belong to PvE.

15 minutes ago, Psykonalle said:

I'm sorry to hear that. The sinking because of weight needs to be removed from PvE. All we can do is keep posting and hoping the devs will deal with this ASAP, as it's really a mechanism that doesn't belong to PvE.

they have increased ship weioght by 40%

15 minutes ago, UDO said:

they have increased ship weioght by 40%

Yes, but this will only slow down the exploitation process, not eliminate it.

• Like 1