Sign in to follow this  
Larkdog

Server Harvesting Issue

I have a cluster with 4 servers, 3 out of the 4 I can harvest no problem on the one server I cannot harvest anything from any island. Has anyone else had this issue on their dedicated?

3 hours ago, Larkdog said:

I have a cluster with 4 servers, 3 out of the 4 I can harvest no problem on the one server I cannot harvest anything from any island. Has anyone else had this issue on their dedicated?

I think I ran into this issue once and I believe I resolved it by lowering or fixing my rates, it could have been an issue with my gameusersettings or game ini files. 

On 1/3/2019 at 4:09 PM, Larkdog said:

I am having the same problem with my grid. I'll check my gathering rates and let you know if that fixed anything.

55 minutes ago, Epicbaconflips said:

I am having the same problem with my grid. I'll check my gathering rates and let you know if that fixed anything.

I ended up reinstalling the software for 2 grids. It was random islands on both grids and haven't had an issue since.

1 hour ago, Larkdog said:

I ended up reinstalling the software for 2 grids. It was random islands on both grids and haven't had an issue since.

I ended up deleting my save folder and it fixed the problem.