Sign in to follow this  
IDSmedic

Trading post

I would love to see a trading post building that I could put resources in and other players could purchase.  We have coins and we’re moving resources around the map. I think this would be a good structure to add. Thoughts?

• Like 2

If it is a local only shop.. where you can place an NPC vendor who people have to travel to, to buy or sell things to.  

Not some server wide tradehouse system like so many other games.

40 minutes ago, Hodo said:

If it is a local only shop.. where you can place an NPC vendor who people have to travel to, to buy or sell things to.  

Not some server wide tradehouse system like so many other games.

That would definately be bad. But a local only shop would be good. It’s the kind of thing I would expect to get added as we move through EA.

tbh ... considering the trailer and the npc filled freeport .... and the ark mods THAT ALREADY EXIST i was actually expecting these kinds of functions to be there from day 1. 

but yeah , making my own shop would be nice , but we know how it will end.... cheaters and hackers and exploiters will get your goods for free and GS wont do shit about it. so better do the trading myself.

10 minutes ago, BoOoM said:

tbh ... considering the trailer and the npc filled freeport .... and the ark mods THAT ALREADY EXIST i was actually expecting these kinds of functions to be there from day 1. 

but yeah , making my own shop would be nice , but we know how it will end.... cheaters and hackers and exploiters will get your goods for free and GS wont do shit about it. so better do the trading myself.

That will happen anyways.  As of now what safe system do you have for trade.  If you go to other servers advertising your good, then your just broadcasting to pirates to come rob you.  There should be a server wide trade type house atleast but it in Freeport if you expect people to travel.  However as it is if I have to sail out to trade anyways then why wouldn't I just go gather what I need?