Sign in to follow this  
McKale

OP predators...

So my company finally found us an island, stole it from an inactive clan...this is snakes, lions, wolves and crocs are on it. We can handle the snakes, crocs, and what not, what kicks our tail are the lions and wolves, so many...and respawn hella fast. 4 hits from a wolf and we dead...lions...well lions are easy to kill, it's just they can jump like 40 feet, and jump up and grab you from 30 feet from the ground....3 walls up from ground...there jumping is insane...have you ever watched them jump halfway across the map ever....wow.

Yeah, predators are busted, atleast some of them (the cat and canine predators, rest are too slow but can be still a huge annoyance in packs or when camping/glitching thro walls).

What do you mean i love when crocks jump 50ft in the air to attack you then fly iff when you pull out your gun now that’s immersions/s

Press H and build large gates around your claim boundary.  It will give you some respite until the devs eventually fix the mobs.  Mine took 24 gates to surround.

It's an old Ark trick from the days where you did the death relay every 5 minutes.

16 minutes ago, DattoSSS said:

Press H and build large gates around your claim boundary.  It will give you some respite until the devs eventually fix the mobs.  Mine took 24 gates to surround.

It's an old Ark trick from the days where you did the death relay every 5 minutes.

And also build a tall tower near your base, preferably that you can climb from inside. Then you just climb up and rain down fire arrows with no way to get attacked.

• Like 1

Tonight I had a tame lvl 23 tiger and lvl 40 wolf on aggressive inside my base walls on guard duty.  I watched both get killed my a lvl 9 wolf which ran through the closed gates.  These are large wood gates mind you.  My tames were hitting much harder than the wolf, and they both died.

Please fix the mobs.

Please dont make the mobs trivial.  They add a little danger to the game. Ive died plenty of times to them as well but thats part of the challange.  If you have pistols or flame arrows they are already a joke.  Yes the better resource NON starter islands have dangers. Adapt, survive, thrive. not just  "Make all the mobs killable with 1 punch please so I can get back to farming unmolested".