Sanbo

You can Steal Territory in PVE

@Jatheish 

12 minutes ago, saber said:

I just had all of my 5 claims stolen and both of my bases destroyed. They took all our mats and destroyed our ship too. This is a joke, should not be happening on a PVE server. We were just active last night too so the whole 3 days thing is BS.

We had a claim stolen last night after the patch as well. 

Woke up this morning to someone attempting to steal my base. Had only been offline like 8 hours. So clearly the patch did not work

If you can't claim land that someone else already has then all the claimed land is locked and those of us without a plot are boned?...

Quit playing now I guess. Just let the handful of companies have the whole game. 

4 minutes ago, MindOfMadness said:

If you can't claim land that someone else already has then all the claimed land is locked and those of us without a plot are boned?...

Quit playing now I guess. Just let the handful of companies have the whole game. 

Its PVE I understand what you are saying they should have limited the amount of claims you can place but losing a base or a ship on PVE to another player is unacceptable.  It might as well be PVP.   Really they need to have a system in place to handle this really I think 1-3 claims per person would work fine.  The larger the group of course the larger the area.  It would cut down on the amount claimed.  But once you do it should be on a refresh timer nothing else.

PVE servers have a 3 day lock., If the person hasnt been in the area in three days you can claim them.. There are some im still able to claim cuase the person left this server to another one

1 hour ago, Pax said:

PVE servers have a 3 day lock., If the person hasnt been in the area in three days you can claim them.. There are some im still able to claim cuase the person left this server to another one

This doesn't seem to be working I was just on last night and sleeping in my base and the land was still claimed. I believe the other company aggro'd an alpha bird and had if follow them into our base to kill us then claim our land? Not sure because it still wasn't 3 days so idk how they claimed it.

Yha it seems thaty this patch didnt do anything it said.. the resorces arent coming back either

solution is simple:

1 claim per person / company. 
claims can be upgraded and increased in size-> needs ressources to upgrade. 
size limit on amount of people in company. 

that way a single person can still claim, and upgrade. just not be able to take over a full island. 

a larger company might.. but only that one island.

make alliances so that allied companies can built on allied areas. 

claims start decaying after 72 hours. cannot be contested. 

that way if a claim is not maintained, it will just disappear over time. 

oh: and wipe the server (at least the claims)