Sign in to follow this  
Shimazu

Tone down sharks, jellyfish etc.

Im trying to get some loot or salvage from sunken ships but its nealy impossible to get down to wrecks because as soon as you enter the water like 5 sharks and a handful of eels and jellyfish spawn and instatly aggro you

It even spawned a mean whale 10 minutes ago that crashed into my ship and destroy my diving atachment.

Its ridiculous. You dont stand a chance in melee and they only take 20-25 damage from arrows at 300-500 life. Not to mention every single animal is faster than you even with maxed swim speed.

The diving suit should give some sort of reduced aggro range.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shimazu said:

Im trying to get some loot or salvage from sunken ships but its nealy impossible to get down to wrecks because as soon as you enter the water like 5 sharks and a handful of eels and jellyfish spawn and instatly aggro you

It even spawned a mean whale 10 minutes ago that crashed into my ship and destroy my diving atachment.

Its ridiculous. You dont stand a chance in melee and they only take 20-25 damage from arrows at 300-500 life. Not to mention every single animal is faster than you even with maxed swim speed.

The diving suit should give some sort of reduced aggro range.

Oh well, even swiming nearby shore without even diving agro sharks sporadicaly.

Show me how you gather a wreck that is like 100m under the ocean.

I dont talk about this little chests, i talk about sunken player ships on the ocean ground that still have cargo.

• Like 1

sharks shouldnt just spawn as soon as you jump into the water, they should either be there or not.

• Like 1

- Reduced deepwater aggressive creature frequency and targetting range.

The amount and aggro range was toned down already according to patchnotes but they are still around in swarms, i even had 2 lvl 200+ alpha sharks around this time dealing 300 damage with 1 hit.

With the damage nerf on monday they need to reduce aggro range or amount even further. Another good option would be to reduce aggro if you wear a diving suit or atleast give us an underwater weapon that can kill something

Edited by Shimazu
  • Like 1