Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

The only real thing people need to be talking about right now

Region Block and Asian servers..... literally stopped playing last night for the first time since launch because I was chasing rubber-banding chinese around while one was invisible sniping everybody somehow.... server also was running fine until we starting killing them.....

Like said maybe a dozen times before, region lock won’t work since the invention of the VPN. Those are illegal in china but do they care? No. You can’t get rid of the chinese, or any group in that matter. 

Edited by Percieval

7 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Like said maybe a dozen times before, region lock won’t work since the invention of the VPN. Those are illegal in china but do they care? No. You can’t get rid of the chinese, or any group in that matter. 

It will still help they wont want to play here if they don't have too.... im sure a few will stick around but the majority of the hive will digress back to their region for preferred ping.

Just now, Bolognapwny said:

It will still help they wont want to play here if they don't have too.... im sure a few will stick around but the majority of the hive will digress back to their region for preferred ping.

Not necessarily. I’m not saying every one of them is the same, but over the years Asian players like to screw around to NA/EU players rather than themselves. I myself haven’t encountered Chinese players yet. But I do like to see some NA vs AS action, but without hacks. 

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Not necessarily. I’m not saying every one of them is the same, but over the years Asian players like to screw around to NA/EU players rather than themselves. I myself haven’t encountered Chinese players yet. But I do like to see some NA vs AS action, but without hacks. 

The ship battle's we've had with them are not that laggy, but all land combat with them has been aids.... not fun at all....

Truth is an asian server set would help alot.

Lets face it they are gonna play and right now there is no where else for them to go. 

Edited by Case of the Scurvy