Liqsquid

Please Ban these griefers and give us some sort of support system?

8913E25FFFB6AFCB7CF9C6FC87DD59508860E104

DA27AAE678EC2A20FDA072707A408B00BA128252

851EF9695FACA76199F5E3113E10EC37FA7EE907

Caught these two in the act of overloading my raft together they where heavy enough and my locked boxes where empty.

They should be BANNED for this kind of griefing on the EU Servers  (Grid G2 The Sirens's Call)

The white name over the yellow one is their Steam name...  Try reporting them there.

It sucks dealing with griefers, hope they do make some sort of reporting system to deal with such things but I'm sure our complaints fall on def ears.

sad lives to be griefing , can tell they are kids still in school or hight school , 

if they are not and they are doing this and finding it funny then they are very very very sad indiviuals

This seems to be VERY common.  That along with stealing land by overlapping.  I love the game,  but seems like --as usual--people are using the mechanics of the game to exploit the shit out of a few things.   Very frustrating for those of us that play by the rules.  (and yeah I suspect they are generally in the 12-14 y.o range.) 

You have to blame the lack of imagination from the devs, exploits like this should have been found long before hitting early access.

Griefing isn't something new, so the devs should have forseen this sort of thing and put systems in place to prevent it.

Pff Where are administrator ??? A lot of complaits never reply

Edited by Sunsha

I hope then when a support system is finally put in place, they will go back and look at these posts.

Edited by Liqsquid