unfair

ATLAS SPENDING GPU %95

Yeah it seems to use an usual amount of GPU usage even on the lowest settings.

Everything is low , res. scale %50 and the others all LOW only view distance medium

Here it uses 50-65% cpu and 3.5GB of RAM when sailing. Having medium settings, had high before server performance went down. Intel core i5, 8gb ram max... so no, that 95% must be something wrong unless having weaker computer.

Mine is  always maxed out too. I thought that's normal. Weidt hing is that the temperatures aren't even high even though usage is maxed out.

1080 8700k I7 the game uses too much my pc has never ran so hot or had this much trouble running a game its just the fact that it was slap together fast i mean did ark ever really run right? this is so much bigger aswell i hope i dont kill my pc playing this game but im kinda scared i might

8 minutes ago, Reklesnes said:

1080 8700k I7 the game uses too much my pc has never ran so hot or had this much trouble running a game its just the fact that it was slap together fast i mean did ark ever really run right? this is so much bigger aswell i hope i dont kill my pc playing this game but im kinda scared i might

if u are using GPU  over %90+ then it will probably destroy the graphic card u have. I tried everything but no change

1 minute ago, unfair said:

if u are using GPU  over %90+ then it will probably destroy the graphic card u have. I tried everything but no change

yea legit one of the worst games ive had the experience in running on my pc, i run star citizen at better frames

Edited by Reklesnes

not the best culling in the industry, it'll get better hopefully, unless the company collapses first.

50 minutes ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

2 ish years from release, performance has gotten better from start of EA but has a long ways to go still!

Dunno how about others but personaly performance got worse, the servers sporadicaly choke with radiculous lag spikes up to 10 seconds each causing ping go 100+ and fps down to 3-5, now imagine fighting in this enviorment. (It didn't happen 2 days ago so guess they messed something up or just server were not restarted for far too long)

Same issue here.  GTX 1080Ti with i7 8700k with 16Gb RAM and latest Nvidia and MS  Windows 10 updates and drivers. Was working fine at launch and for a long while there after. Recently I have been getting massive lag spikes down to 2-5FPS and while that's going on the GPU is maxed at 100%. It lasts like 2-5 minutes then it goes away for 5 minutes or so, then comes back with no real reason or pattern.  It happens on the seas. in the woods. even sometimes in a building at night with low lights. 

Does not matter if  I set the graphics to low or epic. Same result.  I was running on mostly epic before with a couple settings on high. it was working just fine before 4-7 days ago but now its unplayable.

I have tried verifying the cache in steam. completely reloading ATLAS after an uninstall. Removed graphics driver completely , reloaded a previous version. then removed it again and installed the latest version.

Nothing seems to help.  Like I stated it was not an issue prior to 4-7 days ago and now the game is unplayable.

This PC plays all the latest games on epic settings with 60-100FPS and when Atlas is not tanking the GPU with these graphics lag spikes its running 60 - 80ish FPS.

I have lost hope that there is anything I can do on my end.  Something that changed in a recent patch has destroyed the game for me.  I can not be the only one.