Sign in to follow this  
isaboo

Grid wide global chat

The company chat is working fine on our full grid but we were wondering if anyone know of a setting we could add to enable global chat across tiles?

Thanks!

21 hours ago, vdubmastertech said:

CrossArkChat with discord works as well, same author as the chat relay.    Pretty easy to setup and has some nice discord integration.  Should be in PsychoBoy’s github repos.

I did not make CrossArkChat.... 

19 minutes ago, Psychoboy said:

I did not make CrossArkChat.... 

My apologies, my brain is stuffed to the top with atlas right now and I got confused.  I’ll edit the op.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:07 PM, Whitehawk said:

Yeh I agree with you there I don't think it would kill 50% of the player base at all, I mean look how popular magic based mmo's are.But if you are gonna introduce magic to the game then it should be the full hog and make a decent addition to the game. Anyway as a solo player I doubt I'd be able to use it , they'd prob have it dungeon locked behind 100 giant crabs lev 200 or something. And then each spell would prob cost 100 mythos just to use once. Maybe i'm just being too optimistic though.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:33 PM, zottel said:

Still curious why Tarot is a Bad thing And also how should it kill 50% of the playerbase?

I did not say it would kill 50% of players...statistics of world pop vs. specific faiths that see that as something to avoid.  Very loose stats.  There to make a point that many would see that as a reason to not play.  With all that more than likely if they brought in a "tarot" skill, it would not be bringing in specific real life superstitions anyway...game would be more to identify a storm or whatnot, not try and foretell somebodies future or make the player believe any superstitions.

Edited by Taco Infame