Hi all, 

ID steam for server files not open yet. Do you know when they want open it ? I don't want spend 1K dollor when i have big server ready to host Atlas ^^ 

The id server is : 1006030

23 minutes ago, smooreace said:

Access to the file is simple... but its not finished, so theres no point in getting access to it

Bullshit! Nitrado has them and they hosting!

Which has nothing to do with the files in question. Hosting companies are given a totally different pile of data to work with that is never released to the public. And its most often given to them first as a perk to the host, and free hosting for the developer. Its called.... marketing! 

And its.... they (ARE) hosting!

nitrado is still "pre order". i just looked, was going to start renting now and then setting up discord and a donation page and just get SOME of us playing... BUT it's pre order so nah.

3 minutes ago, smooreace said:

Which has nothing to do with the files in question. Hosting companies are given a totally different pile of data to work with that is never released to the public. And its most often given to them first as a perk to the host, and free hosting for the developer. Its called.... marketing! 

And its.... they (ARE) hosting!

Jesus so much bullshit... there are server from nitrado on with just 10 slots...they just have to release the freaking files.  Again if they can so should we

Stopping sales isnt "sold out"! its what should have been done 2 hours after the botched launch. Which has nothing to do with this post

They can give you access to files. If hosters like Nitrado can run Atlas servers we can too. We just need the files but it's still locked for us. Open files for self-hoster can give more chance for players to play without lags and ping 

3 minutes ago, [RG]Colt said:

Jesus so much bullshit... there are server from nitrado on with just 10 slots...they just have to release the freaking files.  Again if they can so should we

The second you invest tens of thousands into the release a game you will have something to say. Until then you're just child throwing a tantrum. Grow up! They don't OWE you anything more than what you already have!!

1 minute ago, Skurnickles said:

can anyone confirm that private clusters are only 4x4 and its 1x1 per server?

Private servers can be whatever you have the power, or money, to push. Each "server" 1 grid square. The entire map is 144 squares, so 144 servers. Im ready to launch 36 right now... just waiting for an update to the server files.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, smooreace said:

The second you invest tens of thousands into the release a game you will have something to say. Until then you're just child throwing a tantrum. Grow up! They don't OWE you anything more than what you already have!!

Private servers can be whatever you have the power, or money, to push. Each "server" 1 grid square. The entire map is 144 squares, so 144 servers. Im ready to launch 36 right now... just waiting for an update to the server files.

woah, they don't owe the customer anything more than we already have? so we have a broken game... lol happy to know you're perfectly fine with buying games to not play them. I'll go ahead and release several. I'll expect you as a customer. Now what to charge... what to charge... how's $10 each? I'll just release the same thing about a million times and change the name. Agreed? Agreed.

I like this idea... i'm going to be rich guys!

1 minute ago, Boredaholic said:

woah, they don't owe the customer anything more than we already have? so we have a broken game... lol happy to know you're perfectly fine with buying games to not play them. I'll go ahead and release several. I'll expect you as a customer. Now what to charge... what to charge... how's $10 each? I'll just release the same thing about a million times and change the name. Agreed? Agreed.

I like this idea... i'm going to be rich guys!

You bought an ER game, which you clearly agreed to its potentially not working, never working completely, or being finished. So yes.. you got exactly what you paid for! Sure, I'de love for it to be polished and finished too... but its AR, I KNEW it wouldn't be! 

7 minutes ago, Boredaholic said:

so again i'll release my own and expect you as a customer. thanks for makin me rich buddy 😄 

You clearly have reading issues since you arent grasping what Smooreace is ttelling you. This is further proven as true by the fact that you didnt read the TOS or understand how they work.

pointless discussion if you ask me... Yes we bought a Early Access game and everyone should read what this means basically you buy an Alpha state game... Bugs still need to be solved Content can still be added if you don't like this buy the game on final release for 70 euro's instead of the 20 Euros or dollars you pay now....

@smooreace how are those squares connected do you know that is it like you can sail from server to server or some kind of obelisk / teleport?

Edited by Mecistios

4 minutes ago, Moonie1 said:

You clearly have reading issues since you arent grasping what Smooreace is ttelling you. This is further proven as true by the fact that you didnt read the TOS or understand how they work.

i'm very much aware of what he's saying. I'm also very much aware that we get what we paid for. As well as i'm very much aware that it'll be a few weeks before everything is fine tuned and we can play properly. Don't tell me what i am or am not grasping, dont tell me what i did or did not read. You clearly don't understand what the internet is like lol. Observe your little heart out.

48 minutes ago, Mecistios said:

pointless discussion if you ask me... Yes we bought a Early Access game and everyone should read what this means basically you buy an Alpha state game... Bugs still need to be solved Content can still be added if you don't like this buy the game on final release for 70 euro's instead of the 20 Euros or dollars you pay now....

@smooreace how are those squares connected do you know that is it like you can sail from server to server or some kind of obelisk / teleport?

On official, I have traveled across 4 "squares". At the edge is a wall of sorts. Crossing the wall triggers the load into the new square. It's really nothing different than an auto obi teleport to another server. But the transition is pretty sketchy right now. Once mods come into play it will be a mess! Imagine having what feels like a game lockup while in the background you go through 5 minutes of shit loading. Not Good! 

50 minutes ago, Boredaholic said:

i'm very much aware of what he's saying. I'm also very much aware that we get what we paid for. As well as i'm very much aware that it'll be a few weeks before everything is fine tuned and we can play properly. Don't tell me what i am or am not grasping, dont tell me what i did or did not read. You clearly don't understand what the internet is like lol. Observe your little heart out.

You're clearly just another crying kid... not worth anyones time

1 hour ago, Boredaholic said:

No, you arent grasping it because you are still whining. If you bought the EARLY ACCESS and installed, then you had to agree to the Terms of Service. Which if you had a clue, you would know that they can pretty much do what they want with the game and all you can do about it is whine on the forums. You somehow think they owe you more according to your own words and you also think you can run your own game, which is laughable because the only thing you have run so far is your mouth. You are the worst type of customer there is. Entitled, demanding and whiny. Those 3 things arent the worst, until you add in the fact that even tho you are unsatisfied, you just wont go away. You will play for 1000s of hours all while complaining. Businesses despise those pain in the butt customer types.

• Haha 1

How many Square are possible with this Rig?

I7-8700

64 GB Ram

512 Gb NVME SSD

and 1 Gbit up and down

1 hour ago, Moonie1 said:

No, you arent grasping it because you are still whining. If you bought the EARLY ACCESS and installed, then you had to agree to the Terms of Service. Which if you had a clue, you would know that they can pretty much do what they want with the game and all you can do about it is whine on the forums. You somehow think they owe you more according to your own words and you also think you can run your own game, which is laughable because the only thing you have run so far is your mouth. You are the worst type of customer there is. Entitled, demanding and whiny. Those 3 things arent the worst, until you add in the fact that even tho you are unsatisfied, you just wont go away. You will play for 1000s of hours all while complaining. Businesses despise those pain in the butt customer types.

I've actually developed and released my own games. All mainly flash games or mobile apps. It's to easy to strike nerves in several of you who want to do nothing but defend the fact that the game has been unplayable since start. "Alpha alpha alpha, it means they can do whatever they want!" that's all fine and dandy but any customer who buy's something expects to at least be able to play it. Everyone is entitled to complain. Don't like it then why the hell are you even here? lol to post comments such as this. It's cool buddy, we will continue to feed you and your little ego you have thinking you're better than any of the rest of us.

Yeah yeah. You are just trolling. blah blah blah. That pitiful escape route has been used since the early 90s.