Sign in to follow this  
MattOfSmith

Reporting a griefer/extreme use of racial slurs/now using third party cheats

So we have had this company on the PvE NA server in K6 called Dark Brotherhood, led by character name Velsang A, steam account name Lahlah. Since he has been on the island (roughly 4 days now), he keeps between 5-10 buoys down at all times when he isnt online and specifically farming so that nothing respawns on the island. On top of that, he slings out hate speech constantly. Today was the last straw for me when he was nice enough to switch my flag message to what you see in the screen. (Content warning:racial slurs).

Please, for the love of god, ban this griefing, toxic person so that we can get back to actually enjoying the game.

Edit: For the sake of adding everything to the OP, he is now also pin code hacking right in front of people and bragging about it in chat. He is solo sinking ships (at least 2 brigs today, and countless sloops/schooners over the last week). He is also constantly changing his company name to mimic mine in an attempt to get people to think its my company doing it. He has also changed the picture of his company flag to a swastika.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

God you are so tilted and salty, its just words man move on... Troll him back... 

Way to be part of the problem homie.

• Like 5

Just a quick update on this lovely human specimen. Cleared my flag message, and logged back on for a sec before going to bed to see a repeat performance, as well as an update to his own flag.

Not everyine likes to be trolls, I just ignore them, but eventually the ban hammer will fall on them. Which I find funny because they pay for a game, then they cannot play it, then they usually buy it again, which means the gaming company makes money for very little effort haha

Normally I ignore them to. But when they are exploiting the game to make it literally unplayable for other people, that's where I draw the line.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

Oh now im toxic.... my god.

Yes you ate toxic too. If you stick up for racists you are one yourself 

5 minutes ago, Malfunktion said:

Yes you ate toxic too. If you stick up for racists you are one yourself 

Where do people get the idea this is acceptable anywhere?  Seriously, try this in any meatspace at all and you'd get banned, thrown out, maybe arrested.  But some idiots think it's ok because......computer, or something.

Makes me nostalgic for the old games, where some server god would just ZOTZ you on the spot for being such an ass.

• Like 4

Just wanted to add more to this guy. Continuing to throw out the N word and just being an all around terrible person.

• Like 1

Hate to have to add more to this guy, but he literally pin code hacked right in front of a company mate and myself, and then did it again in front of a few people in a different company. Just walked up to a pin coded box and instantly hacked it. Please, ban this guy already.

• Like 1

To add insult to injury, they are now changing their company name to match ours while they continue to grief, hack, exploit, and be all around terrible people.

Guy is back at it again. Pin code hacking in front of people, spamming the N word in chat constantly. Changes his company name to match mine constantly. It's literally harassment. Going to keep bumping this every time he does something like this until it's taken care of.

1 minute ago, archaegeo said:

Its 100% racist.  And the swastika too.

Swastika became bad only bcs of hitler, that's not like those ppl that use that symbol in games are nazis or something.

1 minute ago, MattOfSmith said:

With an a at the end, its not *as* big of a deal, but still racist. He never uses the a however, 100% er. 

Oh, mean with end of "er", okay, that might be kind of insulting.

There is a good possibility you will get banned for naming and shaming. That is unacceptable behavior in the forums 

5 minutes ago, MattOfSmith said:

Except that i'm not shaming, and that his steam name is literally listed where he changed my flag?

Doesn’t matter. In game is in game. 

This is the forum and there are clear rules stating no naming or shaming. People go into a lot of trouble with that on the ark forums. Don’t say I didn’t warn you

I really don't think you understand what shaming is friend. I'm not shaming anything, i'm reporting a griefer, cheater, exploiter, and someone using excessive and blatant racism. As this is literally the only place to report people, it's sort of necessary.

3 minutes ago, MattOfSmith said:

I really don't think you understand what shaming is friend. I'm not shaming anything, i'm reporting a griefer, cheater, exploiter, and someone using excessive and blatant racism. As this is literally the only place to report people, it's sort of necessary.

No you aren’t reporting anything. You are breaking the forum rules.

and guess what you put the n word on this forum. He didn’t. 

He should be ashamed for typing it in game.

you should be ashamed for plastering it on the forums. There could be kids on here.

you are literally just as bad as he is. Disgusting 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1