Cap'n Jay Appleton

pvp A1 Unofficial Atlas Server [NA/EU][PVPVE][6x6 ATLAS GRID][8100 max players][CUSTOM QUESTS][ALL ISLANDS/BIOMES][FRESH 1/25/2019][ACTIVE MODS w/ 10+YRS EXPERIENCE]

37 minutes ago, leachyt said:

Wow really #3/#2 in the world for what most like official seen the claim map how F-ing stupid so your servers are un moderated and you have lazy ass admins allowing people to do stupid ass claims just like offcial so how are new people to the server supposed to settle without pissing others off oh wait they cant because you allow stupid ass claims so other than performance and stability it's exactly the same shit show as official and you cant deny it

So your must be some Angry Kid Admin from another Server who is jealous, it just cant be otherwise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elder Drake said:

How often do you do wipes?

We try our best to never have to wipe. Unfortunately due to early access it happens and if it does happen we typically offer higher rates for a decent period of time to help offset the setbacks of a wipe. Again we try our best to never have to wipe.

Anyone looking for PVP group? we have room, looking for mature older players that like to mix it up. We could use a master PVE builder too, or loan of one from PVE. Making A1 pvp great, so come on out and play. Its really a smooth server guys. I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't. Coming from official i have seen it all. Burkeblack would love this server to be honest.

• Like 1

Anyone looking for PVP group? we have room, looking for mature 18 and older players that like to mix it up. Rules, which are not a big issue.... Please use https://discord.gg/bgTm4jK

We also are looking for master PVEers in PVP zones that want to help build up. A1 server runs very nice and some of us already have high hrs played.

Are there any claiming rules on this server? How hard is it to obtain decent land?

2 hours ago, Echz said:

Are there any claiming rules on this server? How hard is it to obtain decent land?

In PVP there are no claiming rules as you can fight for territories. In PVE we allow 5 claim flags per company per region to help minimize people claiming entire islands. These can be land or sea claims but have to be limited to 5.

Guest BeeDup

DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

Edited by BeeDup
DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

I have been on the server for over a month and this is a great server!   Active player base, very prompt and courteous Admins, updated after every patch quickly, and runs incredibly smooth.  I have had to submit two separate tickets for bugs and in both cases the admins responded within 5 minutes. 

Also, the map is huge with a 6x6 grid so there is a ton to explore.  Company's are limited and can not have unlimited claims so there is still land to claim for new players.  The rule set is also nice as it allows for a mix of PVE and PVP.  Finally, the community is friendly and there is active trading going on.  If you are considering a private server, you should definitely create a character and try this one out. 

If you are looking for a company to join,  "Jade Company" is looking for new members on the A1 Server!

Jade Company

• We are an active company that's been on the server for over a month.
  • We are mostly PVE but on the A1 Server we have the option for Ship to Ship Combat if we choose.
  • We have a great island/location on the server with some nice resources and plenty of room to build.
  • We encourage you to explore and build additional outposts.
  • We are allied with some other companies to do trading and end game content.
  • New players are welcome!  We are happy to answer any questions you have but let you play the game at your own pace.
  • Structures are set to personal so you will own your own builds.
  • For more information or any questions contact "Jinsei, Trisby or Noku" on the A1 Discord.
  • Come check us out or play solo and hang out with us in Discord.

Jade Recruit 1.jpg

20 hours ago, Cap'n Jay Appleton said:

Bump - last recorded bump Tuesday @ 3:09pm

Hey Jay, have we got an idea what might happen after the big wipe happens, how this might impact pvp on the server? a few of us where wondering how things will go.

2 hours ago, Sneakydude said:

Hey Jay, have we got an idea what might happen after the big wipe happens, how this might impact pvp on the server? a few of us where wondering how things will go.

Hey man! Are you guys on the Discord? I would say that is the best place to stay updated! We are expecting lots of growth in the upcoming months 🙂

Have you guys thought about faction system in the pvp areas? or was this an admin vote system on the current rule set laid out. I would love to see it restored but i get it if PVE is the primary focus for the added servers. I just feel currently the pvp mercs will be limited to a certain area, but allowing more smaller groups to be pickup and move situations. Since not everyone is into pvp on the server. What or why was the decision made to make it this way?

Is this a EU server and how its running atm ? havent seen recent posts lately so thats hwy i ask.

getting a bit tired of the official server