Cap'n Jay Appleton

pvp A1 Unofficial Atlas Server [NA/EU][PVPVE][6x6 ATLAS GRID][8100 max players][CUSTOM QUESTS][ALL ISLANDS/BIOMES][FRESH 1/25/2019][ACTIVE MODS w/ 10+YRS EXPERIENCE]

Ahoy! I would like to introduce you to the A1 Unofficial Atlas Server the absolute best Unofficial Atlas Server in the World!

A little bit about A1:

• A1 is an amazing community full of friendly and awesome people where we have a lot of fun, laughter and good times. With over 3+ years of Ark Server experience and 13+ years of various other server experience we have been rooted in game server hosting for over a decade! We strive to provide a great unofficial server experience that strikes a perfect balance between fun and difficulty. A stress-free environment where you can play your own way, with a community where everyone helps each other. 

Good news Sailors! January 25th 2019 we launched our brand new and improved 6x6 Unofficial Server!

What does this mean for you?

• On Jan 25th 2019 we started fresh!!
  • A great opportunity for new adventurers to join our ranks, find themselves an island and enjoy this amazing custom made server in either a PVE or PVP zone
  • 6x6 Atlas Grid provides a large playing surface for many players to enjoy together

Newly Custom Built 6x6 Map:

MapImg.jpg?width=1340&height=1340

Map Info:

• 6x6 Atlas Grid
  • Fully Integrated PVP & PVE Zones
  • Contains 100% of Islands from the Official servers
  • Rates: PVE High Security 2x, PVP Null Security 3x, PVP Low Security 4x (Sotd's PVP Area)
  • All Power Stones on the Map
  • Center Maw End Game Location
  • All NPC Ship Traders
  • Much much more to explore!

Fully Integrated PVP & PVE Zones Explained:

With the A1 Unofficial Atlas Server we want to cater to a wide audience of players and with our integrated PVP & PVE server set up we can do just that.

6x6withoverlay.jpg?width=676&height=676

Taking a note from the successful EVE Online PVPVE mechanics we have decide to separate zones for both PVP & PVE servers called High Sec PVE, Low Sec PVP, and Null Sec PVP. The more dangerous the zone the higher the harvesting rates. The Low Sec PVP zones have wondering Ships of the Damned separating the PVE & PVP zones, companies/sailors should cross with caution!

For more Server Info or How to Join:

Hop on and get to know us in the Atlas Chats on our Official Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/srRjA9Y

More Information can be found on our Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/A1Atlas/

UPDATE: A lot of things have been going on with [A1] recently so I want to give everyone a quick summary of everything.

1. Atlas
- Administration (gold + patrons) and leadership have been working on designing a well balanced 7x7 map
- We are trying to launch these changes to line up with the next major patch that should come to Atlas
- We are currently working closely with @ghazlawl to develop a specific A1 mod that will come with the new 7x7 map, we are very excited about this. We are also working with him closely to develop and alpha test the Pirate Quest mod.

Edited by Cap'n Jay Appleton
  • Like 1

I have been playing Ark with A1 for a couple months now. Or at least until Atlas came out. Now I'm locked in on Atlas. There are a lot of great people here at all levels of experience. I don't overly enjoy PVP since I can't commit to enough time to really compete. That hasn't caused any issues for me with these folks yet. Almost everyone has been friendly and helpful at almost every point. I don't get on voice chat on discord often but when I do everyone is great and friendly! Don't be afraid to come and meet some new people. After all, a stranger is just a friend you haven't met!

Edited by Eraserturds
  • Like 1

I highly recommend A1 to anyone looking for some fun in both Atlas and Ark.  I've been a part of the community for about 6 months now and have made some great friends and had a ton of fun. Active mods keep community activites going and everyone is always willing to help each other out.  Servers run smooth and are updated promptely as needed.  Looking forward to sailing the high seas with everyone!

• Like 2

Currently in their discord and everyone is so friendly and mods and admins actually listen to suggestions. I am bringin over my company from the buggy retail to this server and hope for the best. If you are excited for starting early on a server and wanna be the very best like no one ever was now is the time to get in here and start your adventure of a non buggy-non exploits lifetime. I will post a more in depth review once the servers are up in less than 2 hours. Gl and hf to anyone that will be there at release and cant wait to meet new people and make friends/enemies on a mature environment without griefers.

P.S: I AM ON A BOAT!

• Like 2

I just joined the server a few days ago, and have had nothing but good experiences so far. I'm a casual newbie, and this group has been very welcoming.

• Like 2

Joined a few hours after they launched on the 3rd and it's been, by far, the most pleasant experience I've had on Atlas so far. Top quality performances, fun team, good PvP. There's also a bit for everyone, with the way they have designed the servers.

• Like 2

How many players on this server? And is there still unclaimed land or do I have to steal someones land. Are there maybe some totally unclaimed islands?

Thank you in advance.

On 1/11/2019 at 4:45 AM, denhope said:

How many players on this server? And is there still unclaimed land or do I have to steal someones land. Are there maybe some totally unclaimed islands?

Thank you in advance.

Hey man sorry for the late response but we currently have a count of around 130 players but our server can hold a total over 8000 players. We are now ranked #3 in the world for unofficial Atlas servers on atlasserverlist.com.

Me and my company just joined today and really looking forward to a much less buggy experience. The griefing and cheating on official is nuts so looking forward to enjoying your server. 

Edit: your server is a joy to play on people need to join in

Edited by Auron18
  • Like 1

Been a long time member of this community since the days of ark. Not only did i find my home, I found my online family Its always a blast and i look forward to getting off of work and enjoying a relaxing and fun gaming experience. 

If your on the fence about joining unofficial all I have to say is try it and see how you like it. Once i switched from official I have not looked back.

If you are looking for a great server, with great people try A1.  I have only been on the server a few weeks and its been very stable.  The 6x6 map means there is a lot to explore.  The rule set allows for a mix of PVE and PVP.  Finally, the community is friendly and the admins are active. 

If you are looking for a company to join,  "Jade Company" is recruiting and looking for new members on the A1 Server!

Jade Company

• We are a new company just starting in Atlas looking for mature members.
  • We are mostly PVE but on the A1 Server we have the option for Ship to Ship Combat if we choose.
  • We have a great island/location on the server with some nice resources and plenty of room to build.
  • Feel free to explore and build additional outposts.
  • We are allied with some other companies to do trading and end game content.
  • New players are welcome!  We are happy to answer any questions you have but let you play the game at your own pace.
  • Structures are set to personal so you will own your own builds.
  • For more information or any questions contact "Jinsei" on the A1 Discord linked in the Original Post.
  • Come check us out and have some fun!

unknown.png

So far having a great time on this server! A very nice and helpful community and I've had a lot of fun non laggy pvp!

Server runs well, Enjoying it. I recommend it to those that cant stand official NA pvp. Cap server went down no admin msg? you guys updating it at 419pm est

I really am enjoying this server, and if anyone is looking for a company to join. Raven Guard is looking for more players. We have a great island, and looking to engage hopefully soon in pvp. We are friendly older players looking to meet others around the area or ally up. We maybe able to trade.

PVP is still on our priority though.

Wow really #3/#2 in the world for what most like official seen the claim map how F-ing stupid so your servers are un moderated and you have lazy ass admins allowing people to do stupid ass claims just like offcial so how are new people to the server supposed to settle without pissing others off oh wait they cant because you allow stupid ass claims so other than performance and stability it's exactly the same shit show as official and you cant deny it

Edited by leachyt
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, leachyt said:

Wow really #3/#2 in the world for what most like official seen the claim map how F-ing stupid so your servers are un moderated and you have lazy ass admins allowing people to do stupid ass claims just like offcial so how are new people to the server supposed to settle without pissing others off oh wait they cant because you allow stupid ass claims so other than performance and stability it's exactly the same shit show as official and you cant deny it

You are a really nice person thanks for being so nice 🙂 I will ask you to remain civil because your attitude and priviledge is outshining your statements and it is viewed poorly how you are handling yourself like a child that has gotten participation trophies their whole life.

We offer channels in our discord for people to message members of our community to help give them land. Furthermore we have many companies who have their discord name on their claims so you can message them directly and ask for them to open up land. Did you try any of these avenues? Or did you just decide being lazy (and childish) and blasting on a forum was a better idea? 

We have very active dedicated hardworking admins and I take offence to you suggesting otherwise. They work around the clock to keep everything running and you have no right nor knowledge to suggest otherwise and your claims are down right offensive. We also offer Mod Mail where users can contact community managers and mods directly and they answer all open tickets promptly. But I assume you decided not to use that either...

We will be a better unofficial server without the likes of you based on the way you are handling yourself.

Edited by Cap'n Jay Appleton
  • Like 2