[616]RexFortis

Any News Yet On Resetting Servers Back to Zero?

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Exactly right. Yeah, if it ever did come to console which I almost guarantee it won’t now. Or if it does they will rush it out because they are out of money.

either way though if I did get the game I would literally just go to the absolute far corner of the map that was the farthest away from any Freeport and just live freely. If they want to sail 10 hours to get to me then they deserve my stuff. Then they can spend the next 10 hours sailing back. By that time I will have my base built back up 😂

yeah they made a mistake by making it an mmo. Either that or they made a mistake by making it a survival game. Very bad idea to blend those two genres 

Mean polar?, considering there's barely any resources and lack of vitamin A and C aswell tons of yetis that don't agro on other animals, only on players... good luck. However hard to siege that place so if could get a base deep into polar unreachable by ship cannons then the frost and yetis would crush the attackers not to mention polar have alot of whales...

13 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Mean polar?, considering there's barely any resources and lack of vitamin A and C aswell tons of yetis that don't agro on other animals, only on players... good luck. However hard to siege that place so if could get a base deep into polar unreachable by ship cannons then the frost and yetis would crush the attackers not to mention polar have alot of whales...

Yeah, I liked being up in the snow in ark. Level up fortitude like crazy as well as food. Spend my days building a base with defenses. 

I would play this like ark, not like a pirate game.

i would probably have one ship just for short resource runs but other than that just my buddies and our base 😂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Plus I don’t have a problem dying. I would just let the vitamins do their thing and get some meat from out bodies. If I am on the one and only island it wouldn’t be hard to go run and get my bag and just continue what I was doing. 

I play the game the way I want to 😂 nobody is going to tell me how to play it. I’ll be dying 100 times a day and be fine with it 

Edited by Realist

21 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

I know atlas is different but the way my buddy and I played ark was I actually made 4 vaults just for the specific purpose of wood, thatch, stone, and fiber. Built 100 behemoth gates? Well time to fill the vaults back up. When extinction went live we had an industrial grinder in an hour.

i actually played ark for the grind, well and base building. Atlas we be literally ark to me 😂

21 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

What do vitamins matter? Dying has ZERO results. That is the first fail. As a self  proclaimed 'survival' game dying doesnt matter and its generally the preferred option. Thumbs up Wildcard LOL.

But the big companies are all heading north. I looked at one of the maps on the PvP server at the very tip top it had one person on it. I am not sure how many are on it total but at that time there was one guy. But I imagine if there is metal (the biggest excuse) people would be there.

But by the looks more than a few streamers are already bored so as long as whats left of their zerg dont join up with the remaining guy there might actually be some PvP on the PvP server. But unlikely.

This one is going to go down as one of the biggest hypes that failed in a long list of big hypes that failed. And 100% because of the mechanics of the game. It survived the initial disastrous performance but it cant survive the horrible way the game is being influenced from within using legit mechanics. Hell it has even (I guess) survived a mass duping (which they dont care about apparently). I think their 'fix' was to make it so easy to gather that you wouldnt need to cheat....LMAO another thumbs up Wildcard.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 12:48 AM, [616]RexFortis said:

Considering 90% of us got stiffed while 10% made out like a bandit and gobbled up almost all the claimable land, I was wondering if there's been any news yet on resetting the servers back to zero.  It's morally unethical not to and something that will go down in gaming history as a major tragedy never to be forgotten.

Essentially 90% of us funded the game so that the 10% can enjoy it, and that's an utter disgrace.

we will still boot your sorry arse off an island in no time or even claim it before you get there... want more cheese with the whines?

11 hours ago, Littlebits said:

we will still boot your sorry arse off an island in no time or even claim it before you get there... want more cheese with the whines?

thump that chest little monkey boy, thump that chest.