Nari

Claiming: My Rebuttal

7 hours ago, psykikk said:

its an U4 engine thing of not seeting up proper physics and object collision. and this after yaers of experience with ark and dev time for atlas as well. 

how hard can proper physics actually be ? haven´t  they tested anything ? i have yet to find one single AI mob that does not glitch into walls more or less.

I can actually chime in on this (not to derail my own thread but...) The physics and collision work pretty well because it's UE4. You can implement your own libraries but most dev don't as stock UE4 is good enough. Their net code on the other hand is something I'd personally like to inspect the source because it's most likely the root of these issues. Combined with other features such as stasis/hibernation and chunk streaming.

Edit: Unless you're referring to E.G: a wolf biting through a wall. That is simply because collision boundaries do not conform to the mesh.

Edited by Nari

Patch notes look good. 9.0 looks even better and I'm looking forward to seeing it live. My assumption was wrong: - Fixed an issue where upkeep timer on PVE Claimflags was not correctly updating. but spam is now a legitimate problem. These claims will now be protected.