Sign in to follow this  
DataPhreak

Skill Planner

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vTG2-ZWyktgrAV74aBBFu-8p2dcZHtP4jxxoL-_fYHM/edit?usp=sharing

I made a quick and dirty skill planner on Google Sheets.

So all you have to do is write the name of the skill in the left hand skill column, and it will populate the cost and reqs on the right, and do a couple of checks. Skill name has to be accurate, but case is not sensitive. Doesn't handle skills with multiple requirements, so you will have to check those manually. Also, skill prerequisites for the first skill in any tree are not properly set up yet. I'll be working on this over the next few days to clean it up a bit. You will have to save a copy to your google sheets, then edit your personal copy. I recommend writing the name of the skills you want to focus on first, then copy and pasting from the requirements field to the skill list. Because the requirements are copied as a function, you will need to ctrl-shift-v to paste the value only, instead of the function. 

Also, this is basically made with an import of the skills on this wiki: https://atlas.wiki.fextralife.com/Skills

If those guys keep up the good work, i can make this update dynamically, but there are a few discrepancies in the skill names between the various tables.

This is the skill planner we need, but not the one we deserve. Please use my work to make something better.

Edited by DataPhreak

On 1/7/2019 at 2:54 AM, [RG]Colt said:

try this one! much better

https://atlascalculator.com/

This is gorgeous. I hope the game itself adopts this layout. It's so much easier to use! (Also really great being able to see skill trees before spending points to unlock them)

Thanks for posting it!

13 hours ago, vaylain said:

This used to be good but now it is out of date and does not reflect the current skill trees in game.

Hello @vaylain ,

I am the creator of AtlasCalculator.com.

Could you please elaborate on what does not reflect the current skill trees in game? After reading your comment I went through and did not find any errors. The only two things that changed in v10 was the level cap, and the formula for calculating skill points per level. Both of these were updated on my site. For the formula, the starting skill points per level increment was changed from 2 to 3, and there is a cap on this increment that gets hit in the 80s (at 11 points per level).

If you are not seeing this update you are probably looking at a cached version in your browser. Try refreshing the page, or clicking the reset button if you have a currently saved tree. 

If you can provide information as to what is wrong I will fix it, but as of the time of this post I did not see any problems.

Thanks!

The lines are all over the place and do not even resemble how the lines/skills are aligned in the actual game as of major patch v10.

Edited by vaylain

@Vaylain I untangled it to make it easier to read the flow. This is intentional. The paths and requirements are still accurate, it is just easier to read.

3 minutes ago, Dyna said:

@Vaylain I untangled it to make it easier to read the flow. This is intentional. The paths and requirements are still accurate, it is just easier to read.

Oh, OK now that makes much more sense. I didn't know if I could trust it as it looked so much different. Thank you, I will spread the good word about this helpful Skillpoint training system and NICE WORK on this, much appreciated indeed!

Edited by vaylain