Sign in to follow this  
Wyrm

Resource respawn prevention zone need to be reduced...

...drastically.

Game have too much water, and too little land, for so many ppl. Resource prevention zone somewhat made sense in Ark, but its really bad in this game. It need to me AT MOST 10% of its current vallue. 5 meters from closets foundation would make perfect sene, just to prevent very big rocks respawn and clip into the building. But otherwise resources should respawn very close to player's buildings.

Not mentioning that some players are not not very "bright" making assupmtions that placing single foundation somehow will help them keep the claim. Or worse, plainly biegn a d*cks and purposly placing claims and foundations around just to mess up with others "for lulz" :classic_wacko:

Edited by Wyrm
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

I'm not sure about 5 meters, then a forest respawns right outside your walls, allowing people to sneak right up to ya 😞 

I might suggest building on the rocky plateau 😉 Buidling in the forest not very good for defence regardless, even if you deforesting some of it for clear sight...

• Like 1

Strangely enough its nowhere in patch notes, but...
It was actually done. respawn-prevention radius was drastically reduced. I am seeing resources respawning, that i haven't seen respawned almost from day one.

So, good job, Grapeshot. You actually listen to your community 😉

1 minute ago, Wyrm said:

Strangely enough its nowhere in patch notes, but...
It was actually done. respawn-prevention radius was drastically reduced. I am seeing resources respawning, that i haven't seen respawned almost from day one.

So, good job, Grapeshot. You actually listen to your community 😉

Still remember the streams where trees where the most valuable resources ppl looked for.

3 hours ago, Nightstrasza said:

Still remember the streams where trees where the most valuable resources ppl looked for.

Good thing you still remember last week otherwise you might have been suffering from dementia 😄

• Haha 1