PitMonk

Lantern or Lights for Ships?

Hi All, Happy New Year.

I've made a lantern but it seems to only be used whilst being held. Is there a way to place the lantern, say on a table to be used to light up my ship? or is there another light source I can use to place around my ship?

Edited by PitMonk

you must make a wooden hook from the smithy and then you can place that, and then the lantern or torch can fit onto/into that.

• Like 4

And here I was waiting for some scurvy dog to trade me some crystal, while having hooks waiting on the front of my shop all the while. The thought of putting a torch there never crossed my mind. Thanks Penny, you're not so bad 😉 

• Haha 1

Cheers Bad Penny. Funny thing is, I have hooks everywhere, just didn't know what to hand on them, lol.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Pappy Green said:

And here I was waiting for some scurvy dog to trade me some crystal, while having hooks waiting on the front of my shop all the while. The thought of putting a torch there never crossed my mind. Thanks Penny, you're not so bad 😉 

I feel like the light the lantern gives off is much nicer, but the torch will do if you don't have the oil or crystal.