Sign in to follow this  
Ugg Ugg Uganda

Treasure Map....

I just  finíshed a 10h Journey from N12 to G4.
I wanted to make that trip to gather Ressources/Material which is not close to my home area and the finish should have been a 1.700 Gold Treasure at G4.

Everything worked out almost perfectly, except of G4 having 6 Ghost/Damned Ships within a small area, at all other sectors I saw a max amount of 3...

But the thing which made me actually quit the game for now is the fact that there is 0 Information given about those Treasure maps. It does only state, go ther and dig it up, but when you finally arrive you have to fight 9!? Level 32?! Ghost Soldiers...

I went out with a Bow including Fire Arrows (not enough for them) and a Pike, everything else were tools and survival stuff.
So yeah once again nice job with your game, how much more can you fuck up? If you count everything happening since realese together you would get a list of at least 10 major and ~ 50 minor things which should have never happened and that with a Rethemed ARK which did provide a solid base...

Man am I pissed

Edited by Ugg Ugg Uganda

Op plz. 1700 gold, what do you want? Would you be happy if the treasure was sitting between a dozen naked mermaids screaming your name? It's supposed to be hard to get. The game is still super new and there are a lot of things that need to be fixed, just be patient. Stop at Walgreens and grab an extra box of Kleenex.

Go as a group, make a firing line and just shoot them with the rifles when they spawn 😄

That's how you treasure hunt - it gives massive amount of exp to your raiding party. With 4 treasures on 1 island I got from level 34 to 41. But you need to go as group - it's not game play for solo guy...

4 hours ago, Ugg Ugg Uganda said:

I just  finíshed a 10h Journey from N12 to G4.
I wanted to make that trip to gather Ressources/Material which is not close to my home area and the finish should have been a 1.700 Gold Treasure at G4.

Everything worked out almost perfectly, except of G4 having 6 Ghost/Damned Ships within a small area, at all other sectors I saw a max amount of 3...

But the thing which made me actually quit the game for now is the fact that there is 0 Information given about those Treasure maps. It does only state, go ther and dig it up, but when you finally arrive you have to fight 9!? Level 32?! Ghost Soldiers...

I went out with a Bow including Fire Arrows (not enough for them) and a Pike, everything else were tools and survival stuff.
So yeah once again nice job with your game, how much more can you fuck up? If you count everything happening since realese together you would get a list of at least 10 major and ~ 50 minor things which should have never happened and that with a Rethemed ARK which did provide a solid base...

Man am I pissed

You went solo on a long voyage for huge amount treasure, and though you'd just show up and pick it up with out resistance ?