Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

GATORS GETTING ON YOUR BOAT! HOW STUPID!!!

:skull:   IM FROM SOUTH FLORIDA AND I HAVE BEEN AROUND GATORS ALL MY LIFE. IVE EATEN MANY GATOR TAIL BUT NOW THEY ARE EATING ME!!! I HAVE LOST TWO SPOONERS TWO A ISLAND WITH GATORS THAT ARE ABLE TO SWIM RIGHT UP ONTO OF THE DECK AND KILL YOU. THEY CANT DO THIS IN THE REAL WORLD AND SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO IT HERE. THIS GAME HAS THE WORST MECHANICS I HAVE EVER SEEN EVER!!!! LIKE PIGS LEAPING OVER MY HEAD!!!! ITS STUPID!!!  :skull:

PS A LVL 2 WOLF KILLED ME IN A FEW HITS WITH FULL LEATHER ON IM LVL 36 HP JACKED UP.... NICE WORK DEVS 

LVL 2!

Edited by Scorpionshawn
  • Like 1

Ils peuvent même attaquer à travers les mur donc bon ... 😄 le pire c'est en sloop en solo, tu peux pas longer les côtes sans mourir toute les 2 minutes par un gator .... en fait c'est pas un jeu pour ce détendre ... tu passe ton temps à rager mdr

Gators getting characters on rafts i get BUT they should not be able to get you on sloop or higher. also there speed in water should be fixed. i feel they are a bit to fast or at least the agro should be tweaked. I feel amor is no really effective yet because of scaling of it or creature damage is no fixed.

• Like 1

With how big they are I can see them getting on a raft or sloop. However, anything bigger than a sloop is pushing it. They also need to remove the stupid aggro against PC and NPC's sitting on a boat.

sigh yeah i lost a few npc due to suddenly a gator came middle of the sea and well 2 bites and they died -.- 

I died to an alpha croc and he was so fast in the water that I literally died before I even loaded back in every time I  tried to respawn on my bed.  I had to have a company mate sail over so I could spawn on her boat and kite the croc far enough away to get back on my boat.  It was brutal!  Having crocs attack people on sloops definitely seems silly

We have lost 5 npcs to crocs cuz we just cant see them then boom dead.  They clip all the way through my schooner.  IMHO they should just take them out fo the game till they get fixed.  

-shorten aggro range

-make em smaller

-fix clipping

-stop them from out-swimming sloops going full speed in the wind lol

They also have a ridiculous follow range.  I aggrod some coming close to shore, then turned and sailed full speed with the wind.  They followed me hundreds of miles off the shore across the zone.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:25 AM, Scorpionshawn said:

:skull:   IM FROM SOUTH FLORIDA AND I HAVE BEEN AROUND GATORS ALL MY LIFE. IVE EATEN MANY GATOR TAIL BUT NOW THEY ARE EATING ME!!! I HAVE LOST TWO SPOONERS TWO A ISLAND WITH GATORS THAT ARE ABLE TO SWIM RIGHT UP ONTO OF THE DECK AND KILL YOU. THEY CANT DO THIS IN THE REAL WORLD AND SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO IT HERE. THIS GAME HAS THE WORST MECHANICS I HAVE EVER SEEN EVER!!!! LIKE PIGS LEAPING OVER MY HEAD!!!! ITS STUPID!!!  :skull:

PS A LVL 2 WOLF KILLED ME IN A FEW HITS WITH FULL LEATHER ON IM LVL 36 HP JACKED UP.... NICE WORK DEVS 

LVL 2!

Would be more likely to read your posts if you didn’t go out of your way to change to a font that makes my eyeballs want to explode. We get it, you’re in need of attention. If we promise to read the whole thing will you stop typing in blood soaked serial killer red?

• Like 1