Sign in to follow this  
Rand al'Thor

Problems to connect to EU-PvE Server

Posted (edited)

Hey!

I started this topic because I have a problem with my game. I guess you have a lot of problems to solve at this moment. I wrote already a message over „Contact“ but I got no answer or reaction yet. 

My problem is, that I am not able to play at all. I started on 29/12 to connect to the game and tried to connect to the EU PvE server, where I have 2 mates who started at D8 (they traveled to E8 already). As I had problems to connect to the same server, I tested a random server on EU PvE and I was able to connect. I created a charachter (RandAlThor or Rand al‘Thor ... can‘t remember the name) and than I played for 2 minutes (To begin, I spawned already at the wrong place). After 2 minutes I died and I tried to change the Home Server to E8. But I got a connection timeout and since than, I am not able to connect to any EU PvE Server. When I tried to connect to servers with much online players, it takes some time than I get message „Connection Timeout“ and on others I get instantly the message „lost connection to host“. My guess is, that my charachter is stuck between 2 servers and I am unable to join the game because of this. I tried to connect to EU PvP and I had no problems. I really tried everything but I can‘t connect to the PvE Server. I don‘t care even if you delete my charachter, but I want a solution.  In my steam I have 5 hours online time on Atlas but I played only 2 minutes. I am not very satisfied, but I hope that someone can fix my problem. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by Rand al'Thor