Sign in to follow this  
xLugoz

ATLAS on Twitch

Even after weeks of its release and overall negative reviews on steam, ATLAS still maintains top 10 viewed game at all times, okay seems legit

• Like 1

Well you say weeks of its release, it's actually only been 11 days, so not even 2 weeks. The majority of negative reviews were based on the poor release and server performance. Sadly there will be a large portion of those that will never bother changing their review because they either quit on day one never to return or just because they wont be bothered to go back to change it.

It's still a very popular game and many are still watching streamers on Twitch and Youtube because there are still a lot waiting to see how it develops before buying it. i feel the future is definitely bright for Atlas. Even over 11 days, much of which was holiday season, they have improved much in the way of server performance and stability. There's definitely good days ahead, and I think it will stay top 10 on Twitch for a while yet. :hook:

• Like 1

Yeah, there are over 3400 private servers, and very full official ones, its definitely a popular game right now and those who play it are really enjoying it.

Game is Amazing!  Rough start...maybe worst ever,  but I can not wait to watch this game grow

Edited by Gfnjr
  • Like 1

People aren't watching because of the game, they're watching because of the streamer. It's a common effect. Right now Forsen, a variety streamer has 19k viewers, almost half. When he switches games the viewers follow.

Forsen has 20k of 60k viewers right now, or 1/3rd, but he wasnt streaming this morning when it was at 55k viewers and still #4 slot.

The game is doing well.

Sea of thieves was top 5 when lyric was playing the other day, what does that mean? My point stands. Cohh brought 40k to Atlas on release week, he's done with the game, those 40k went with him. When the big streamers get bored with Atlas it will be lucky to be in the top 50. Right now Ark has 1,260 viewers (87th). DayZ is 39th (just to cite another dev team with failed promises and poor communication).

Don't get me wrong, I think this game has a ton of potential. I just hope the devs can deliver before development isn't financially feasible.

Yeah, there is work to do ... And most of streamers that waited ATLAS stoped playing it because it sucks richt now.