Sign in to follow this  
Dayum

Alpha animals

Remove Alphas as long as they add nothing to the game except frustration. Alpha Horses are stupid af, wolfes spawn every min.

Taming animals for riding / harvesting is pretty useless cuz they cant survive a fight against aggressive alphas or outrun them. 

• Like 3

Kinda liked the wtf moment when i ran into that alpha monkey.

Ido agree they seem a bit to common but removing them i don't agree with.

I just died 10 time because an alpha crocodile ist right before my base. fired 200  arrows on it with zero effect. The hit zone of those crocodiles is ridiculous. 15 meters?? really?? killing me with this distance through my house walls in bullsh….. implementation of crap.

7 hours ago, Charles U Farley said:

I just died 10 time because an alpha crocodile ist right before my base. fired 200  arrows on it with zero effect. The hit zone of those crocodiles is ridiculous. 15 meters?? really?? killing me with this distance through my house walls in bullsh….. implementation of crap.

If you have access to them, use flame arrows.  They seem to scale their damage with the health of the animal you're fighting.  I took out a 170 alpha giant snake with maybe 4-5 flame arrows, and gained 4 levels.

• Thanks 1

Took me 25 shots to kill an Alpha wolf with my flintlock pistol.   I did it from my ship... I also killed an alpha lion from the balcony of my house.