Cpt.Yarrr

Game is unplayable. No devs or responses. Ridiculous!

1 minute ago, HANABI said:

If you watched the video you would have seen all the SOTD spawning ... But you're stupid so you alk while being missinformed, that's what people always tend to do anyway ... Especially the ones on that forum.

When people will start to open their eyes, they will see that this game is bad, really bad, even for an early access.

Haha, I make my judgement from what I see. I’m not gonna change opinion because some cynical guy that evidently expect something else (bit ignorant) is telling something else. I’m not that sad. 

Just now, Percieval said:

Haha, I make my judgement from what I see. I’m not gonna change opinion because some cynical guy that evidently expect something else (bit ignorant) is telling something else. I’m not that sad. 

You didn't play the boss arena ... You didn't watch the video nor played with an entire fleet while i did, so no, you're not even talking about you have seen since you seen nothing ...

Sinking 1 SOTD at a time with a Galleon, what a thing !! But no way for you to sink 3 of them at the same time, and that's basically what is happening in the boss arena since they spawn more than 20 SOTD ships with it + tentacules dealing so much damages.

So you're not sad, you're just delusionnal, you refuse to accept the truth even if it's right in front of your eyes 😄

Just now, HANABI said:

You didn't play the boss arena ... You didn't watch the video nor played with an entire fleet while i did, so no, you're not even talking about you have seen since you seen nothing ...

Sinking 1 SOTD at a time with a Galleon, what a thing !! But no way for you to sink 3 of them at the same time, and that's basically what is happening in the boss arena since they spawn more than 20 SOTD ships with it + tentacules dealing so much damages.

So you're not sad, you're just delusionnal, you refuse to accept the truth even if it's right in front of your eyes 😄

Hahaha, dude stop this. You’re constantly going after people with just 1 thing, “the boss battle” which, you played on a private server. 

I can buy a private server right now and do the boss battle in about an hour. It’s not rocket science. I have encountered a lot of SOTD and if you play it like you should, you probably won’t come in the position of getting aggro’ed by more than 2 at the time. Don’t talk to people how awful something is as it’s partially your fault you’re executing it wrong. 

ALL TIME LAGS, ROLLBACKS from yesterday.... I CANT PLAY and I HAD ENOUGHT..................... THIS IS A FUCKING SHIT! PUT MORE SERVERS OR OPEN MORE SLOTS MYGOD

1 hour ago, HANABI said:

This boss is impossible unless you have a ton of ships to lose, and it gives nothing, no level, no XP, no loot, nothing :3

Wow man, that’s pretty crappy.  Did you at least get a sense of pride and accomplishment?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dracu said:

ALL TIME LAGS, ROLLBACKS from yesterday.... I CANT PLAY and I HAD ENOUGHT..................... THIS IS A FUCKING SHIT! PUT MORE SERVERS OR OPEN MORE SLOTS MYGOD

Or release singleplayer and/or own serveroptions. 

1 hour ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

This is my view for 17 hours now....

20190102172435_1.jpg

Ah, no refund.

Grapeshot : Thanks for the money 😄

5 minutes ago, HANABI said:

Ah, no refund.

Grapeshot : Thanks for the money 😄

Well at least they had a good party. Now the hangover... 

Still no response on tickets whatsoever.

Shitty, real shitty.

And still no response on ticket or posts from devs whatsoever. 

Cant log in on officials.

I had such good hopes, now I'm feeling a bit screwed. A bit much.

its the silence on game breaking issues , flag timer not refreshing , for one that is major for pve 

Just now, UDO said:

its the silence on game breaking issues , flag timer not refreshing , for one that is major for pve 

When its not refreshing, someone;s probably sleeping or close to it.

What surprises me more is the fact someone can put moren then 1 flag up AND other flags can be claimed within 30 mins when you're not around. I'd been building and gathering since day 1, now I cant log in for almost 24 hours.

No comments on ticket, tweets, forum, nothing.

4 hours ago, Percieval said:

That ends it for me here then.

I can’t discuss anything with people this ignorant. 

She already posted that she was quitting with literally the longest post I've ever seen on any forum, and proceeds to make weak arguments and resorts to name calling when she knows she sounds foolish.  Not surprising, she's still playing.  (She must really hate the game, eh?) There's likely very little point in participating in any conversation with her.  It just seems like attention seeking.

Fun fact: If you hover over someone's picture to the left, it'll pop open a little window and you can actually block them.  Blocking said people makes the forums much more enjoyable to browse, as they're only here to troll and incite anger.

7 hours ago, HANABI said:

Played 130 hours on it ... Probably more than you, i already did everything the game had to offer, and it doesn't offer anything that's pirate related.

OH COOL treasure hunt and ? And ? And ? Nothing 😄

130 hours means that you paid roughly $0.19 per hour to play. Sounds like you got your moneys worth. The devs stated that they intend to add much more content. Be gone troll

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rangcom said:

130 hours means that you paid roughly $0.19 per hour to play. Sounds like you got your moneys worth. The devs stated that they intend to add much more content. Be gone troll

This!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Domino said:

She already posted that she was quitting with literally the longest post I've ever seen on any forum, and proceeds to make weak arguments and resorts to name calling when she knows she sounds foolish.  Not surprising, she's still playing.  (She must really hate the game, eh?) There's likely very little point in participating in any conversation with her.  It just seems like attention seeking.

Fun fact: If you hover over someone's picture to the left, it'll pop open a little window and you can actually block them.  Blocking said people makes the forums much more enjoyable to browse, as they're only here to troll and incite anger.

The game is an awesome experience when it works, poor management and zero community engagement outside of rng twitter posts is extremly detremental to the final product. This game makes people rage quit but they come back because its a good game and they want it to work. And then they get enraged again by the piss poor community engagement. The only people who have any access to this development team are streamers or that is the perception they are projecting. Hundreds if not thousands of people with the map crash account glitch have tried to reach out to the dev team on all forms of communication and have been ignored across all platforms. Thats not acceptable behavior, and i truly hope you arent defending it. This management team are basically blowing off industry standard practices across the board.

8 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

95%? And how do you know for sure? Because "they" tell you that? They will tell you alot till even way after the game gets out.

Don't believe all "they" say. I know the company for almost 3,5 years now. Half of it that is...

12 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

I was sailing from O9 to O10 and between those 2 servers I got stuck. Put in a ticket, left several messages and none replies.

Now, this is looking ALOT (!!!) like ARK and their NON COMMUNICATIONS with their customers. 

1) PLEASE FIX MY POSITION/SHIP/BASE SO I CAN PLAY AGAIN (AND YES I KNOW CAPS IS ON) 

2) Please fix the BS with the flags and claims. I know for sure that all my work from the last week is gone (also due to lack of getting back to me and/or getting my game back on). Altho on PvE there are still silly pirates who think its cool to obtain an entire island just to piss others off.

3) And please, pretty fucking please with a big ass cherry coated in sugar on top; GET THOSE COMMUNICATIONS UP AND RUNNING WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. NOW IT LOOKS LIKE CASH AND GRAB.

Now, what do I need to do to get some ATTENTION form devs/Jeremy to GET MY GAME BACK ON!!???!!!!

Ah, that feels good...

Sea of Thieves may be more up your alley. 

WC/GS makes the have they want and it's up to you to play or not. Otherwise we'd have hot garbage like fallout 76 that tried to cater to everyone. 

Personally, I'm thankful people with toxic attitudes that can't handle the challenges of the game get weeded off my server. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, killahsin said:

The game is an awesome experience when it works, poor management and zero community engagement outside of rng twitter posts is extremly detremental to the final product. This game makes people rage quit but they come back because its a good game and they want it to work. And then they get enraged again by the piss poor community engagement. The only people who have any access to this development team are streamers or that is the perception they are projecting. Hundreds if not thousands of people with the map crash account glitch have tried to reach out to the dev team on all forms of communication and have been ignored across all platforms. Thats not acceptable behavior, and i truly hope you arent defending it. This management team are basically blowing off industry standard practices across the board.

Yep, I agree with a lot of this.  Still, if they're going to take the time to rage out in the forms and throw a tantrum and scream "F THIS!  F YOU!  F EVERYTHING!  I QUIT!  WAH WAH" then at least actually leave.  Otherwise those people just look ridiculous and it becomes another "Oh, wow, another one of these screaming children?" posts.  There are plenty of other ways of providing constructive feedback that don't involve throwing a tantrums.  Honestly, if I was a dev and I saw some of the way people were behaving in the forums, my reaction would be "Good, you're not the type of person I want here anyway.  Bye Felicia."  As a player, when I see them leave, I'm equally as happy.

And the devs have been posting numerous patches to try and resolve stability and connection issues.  Purchasing a game does not give you immediate access to the dev team, nor are they obligated to respond personally to anyone.   That's not to say that I'm okay with the connection issues (luckily I haven't had any), but saying they are being ignored is probably an over exaggeration.  And, honestly, if some of these trolls started messaging you directly, wouldn't you probably ignore them too?  I certainly would.

Again, not to say the issues are ok, but whether people want to hear it or not, it is part of the development process, and hopefully it gets fixed.  I, too, would be super pissed if I bought a game I couldn't play... but I'd also either refund it or move on to the next game.  The way I measure whether a game was a good purchase: if, factoring in my hours played, I pay $1 or less per hour.

• Like 1

I'm not even talking about connection issues im talking about purchasing a product then being denied complete access to the product because the game corrupts your account data. Thus you are left with no option but to buy another copy and create another steam account in order to play. And those people me included not getting a single freaking response from this dev team or any customer service related to it, not ticket response nothing. To suggest that those people dont 'deserve access' to a response at least informing them they are aware of the issue and working on a fix is absolutely pathetic.1

35 minutes ago, Domino said:

Yep, I agree with a lot of this.  Still, if they're going to take the time to rage out in the forms and throw a tantrum and scream "F THIS!  F YOU!  F EVERYTHING!  I QUIT!  WAH WAH" then at least actually leave.  Otherwise those people just look ridiculous and it becomes another "Oh, wow, another one of these screaming children?" posts.  There are plenty of other ways of providing constructive feedback that don't involve throwing a tantrums.  Honestly, if I was a dev and I saw some of the way people were behaving in the forums, my reaction would be "Good, you're not the type of person I want here anyway.  Bye Felicia."  As a player, when I see them leave, I'm equally as happy.

And the devs have been posting numerous patches to try and resolve stability and connection issues.  Purchasing a game does not give you immediate access to the dev team, nor are they obligated to respond personally to anyone.   That's not to say that I'm okay with the connection issues (luckily I haven't had any), but saying they are being ignored is probably an over exaggeration.  And, honestly, if some of these trolls started messaging you directly, wouldn't you probably ignore them too?  I certainly would.

Again, not to say the issues are ok, but whether people want to hear it or not, it is part of the development process, and hopefully it gets fixed.  I, too, would be super pissed if I bought a game I couldn't play... but I'd also either refund it or move on to the next game.  The way I measure whether a game was a good purchase: if, factoring in my hours played, I pay $1 or less per hour.

You articulated my thoughts far better than I could have.

Well said.

*Problem seems to be solved, thanks all for participating!*

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr