Cpt.Yarrr

Game is unplayable. No devs or responses. Ridiculous!

I was sailing from O9 to O10 and between those 2 servers I got stuck. Put in a ticket, left several messages and none replies.

Now, this is looking ALOT (!!!) like ARK and their NON COMMUNICATIONS with their customers. 

1) PLEASE FIX MY POSITION/SHIP/BASE SO I CAN PLAY AGAIN (AND YES I KNOW CAPS IS ON) 

2) Please fix the BS with the flags and claims. I know for sure that all my work from the last week is gone (also due to lack of getting back to me and/or getting my game back on). Altho on PvE there are still silly pirates who think its cool to obtain an entire island just to piss others off.

3) And please, pretty fucking please with a big ass cherry coated in sugar on top; GET THOSE COMMUNICATIONS UP AND RUNNING WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. NOW IT LOOKS LIKE CASH AND GRAB.

Now, what do I need to do to get some ATTENTION form devs/Jeremy to GET MY GAME BACK ON!!???!!!!

Ah, that feels good...

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

I’m sorry the game is unplayable for you. Hopefully they will listen to your feedback so you can soon sail again! 

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I’m sorry the game is unplayable for you. Hopefully they will listen to your feedback so you can soon sail again! 

Thanks, now I hope someone from Grapeshot/Wildcard sees and replies too.

• Like 1

He just posted like 26m ago that they are working on issues, you know, that affect a lot of people.

I do hope they continue that and dont stop to fix your one stuck ship.

On 1/2/2019 at 7:55 AM, archaegeo said:

He just posted like 26m ago that they are working on issues, you know, that affect a lot of people.

I do hope they continue that and dont stop to fix your one stuck ship.

That 1 ship isnt that much of a problem. The landclaiming is, I cant get on for a bit more then 30 mins ( about 14 hours at the moment). As do hundreds of players. I'm on PvE btw.

Next to that, I didnt choose to release agame just before Christmas, Grapeshot did. So expect problems when launching in the next few weeks. They wherent expecting them is your opinion? I mean, holidays are the best days for gamers to go online. 

Again, hundreds of people where on with the 2,5x bonus in the last week. All these people cant log in and I doubt Grapeshot will rollback just after this. Then comes the fact about those flags. The mechanics are so much screwed, everyone with connection issues probably lost all. Game is still in Early Acces, so that's fine by me. As long as everyone has the same issues, wich isnt the case. That means some have a huge advantage by raiding and claiming bases from other disconnected players.

The reason I get a bit frustrated is the fact this s being adressed by multiple players in the last 30 hours and none reactions up ttill 30 mins ago.

• Like 1

They have been putting out multiple patches a day over Christmas, i think they have more than met their obligation for working on things.  

Heaven forbid they get 95% of crashes fixed and decide to start working normal hours again.  You do realize it was 5am in the morning there when he made that post right?

95%? And how do you know for sure? Because "they" tell you that? They will tell you alot till even way after the game gets out.

Don't believe all "they" say. I know the company for almost 3,5 years now. Half of it that is...

They specifically said statistically 95%, which means they had a list of things they knew to cause crashes, and they fixed 95% of those. 

Doesnt mean the remaining 5% are responsible for a lot of crashes.

Just now, archaegeo said:

They specifically said statistically 95%, which means they had a list of things they knew to cause crashes, and they fixed 95% of those. 

Doesnt mean the remaining 5% are responsible for a lot of crashes.

Nicely put and yes, I totally can agree.

3 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

I was sailing from O9 to O10 and between those 2 servers I got stuck. Put in a ticket, left several messages and none replies.

Now, this is looking ALOT (!!!) like ARK and their NON COMMUNICATIONS with their customers. 

1) PLEASE FIX MY POSITION/SHIP/BASE SO I CAN PLAY AGAIN (AND YES I KNOW CAPS IS ON) 

2) Please fix the BS with the flags and claims. I know for sure that all my work from the last week is gone (also due to lack of getting back to me and/or getting my game back on). Altho on PvE there are still silly pirates who think its cool to obtain an entire island just to piss others off.

3) And please, pretty fucking please with a big ass cherry coated in sugar on top; GET THOSE COMMUNICATIONS UP AND RUNNING WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. NOW IT LOOKS LIKE CASH AND GRAB.

Now, what do I need to do to get some ATTENTION form devs/Jeremy to GET MY GAME BACK ON!!???!!!!

Ah, that feels good...

One of the mistakes Wildshot™ has made out of the gate is failing to have a dedicated PR person in place. Why in the world is Jat, with all the responsiblities he must have as a developer, having to pick up the reins of communicating with the playerbase because A) there isn't someone on staff who's designated job it is and B) the people who would otherwise be the obvious candidates (Jeremy and Jess) refuse to. 

Your frustration is understandable and your point about communication is spot on. Hope this gets fixed for you soon.

I mean, regardless of Yarrs personal issue and it not being fixed yet, we dont even have the means to report racists in game or out.

So you are 100% right about communications.

You'll never have a response (lol)

Don't dream, you already gave them the money, it's too late.

Just now, HANABI said:

You'll never have a response (lol)

Don't dream, you already gave them the money, it's too late.

AAarrrrhhhh matey!! 

LMAO

Don't bother play this game, refund it ... It's bad ... Too bad, too much cancer, it's ARK with a Pirate Reskin but you do the same things as ARK ~

Dying 1000 times to everything, punching woods, losing your ship you took 30 hours to build in 1 minute, etc.

Go look on Youtube he he !!

11 minutes ago, HANABI said:

Don't bother play this game, refund it ... It's bad ... Too bad, too much cancer, it's ARK with a Pirate Reskin but you do the same things as ARK ~

Dying 1000 times to everything, punching woods, losing your ship you took 30 hours to build in 1 minute, etc.

Go look on Youtube he he !!

I think if everyone posted their experience on this game so far on Youtube, you will definitely get another image of this EA game. 

• Like 1

Played 130 hours on it ... Probably more than you, i already did everything the game had to offer, and it doesn't offer anything that's pirate related.

OH COOL treasure hunt and ? And ? And ? Nothing 😄

1 minute ago, HANABI said:

Played 130 hours on it ... Probably more than you, i already did everything the game had to offer, and it doesn't offer anything that's pirate related.

How did the end boss go?

I can’t take this seriously then. Just like the other post you made in the other thread. I don’t know what you are playing but it’s not the game I am playing. Which is fine, but that ends it for me here. 

It's bugued as fuck, we tryed it on Private server ... 7 galion and 2 dragons ... It's bugued as fuck and man, it's too long, too hard, too stupid.

So actually a video showing you the clusterfuck of stupidity it actually is : 

It's bugued as fuck, we tryed it on Private server ... 7 galion and 2 dragons ... It's bugued as fuck and man, it's too long, too hard, too stupid.

So actually a video showing you the clusterfuck of stupidity it actually is : 

Nice.

Now let's see you do this on an official server.

When they're back up and running again then...

Because that's one of the reasons I like to play. Bossfights.

Just now, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Nice.

Now let's see you do this on an official server.

When they're back up and running again then...

Because that's one of the reasons I like to play. Bossfights.

Our 7 galion sunk and only the 2 drakes survived ... SOTD way too OP for galion to take on, they are just too much of them spawning.

This boss is impossible unless you have a ton of ships to lose, and it gives nothing, no level, no XP, no loot, nothing :3

Just now, HANABI said:

Our 7 galion sunk and only the 2 drakes survived ... SOTD way too OP for galion to take on, they are just too much of them spawning.

This boss is impossible unless you have a ton of ships to lose, and it gives nothing, no level, no XP, no loot, nothing :3

Well, in this speed of playing it's gonna take a lot of months before I even get there. So hopefully (yerr, I know...) they resolve those issues.

What? You took on SOTD ships with 7 galeons? Where there 20 ships? Because we take down 3 of them with 1 galeon alone. Ofcourse not all at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Percieval said:

What? You took on SOTD ships with 7 galeons? Where there 20 ships? Because we take down 3 of them with 1 galeon alone. Ofcourse not all at the same time. 

If you watched the video you would have seen all the SOTD spawning ... But you're stupid so you alk while being missinformed, that's what people always tend to do anyway ... Especially the ones on that forum.

When people will start to open their eyes, they will see that this game is bad, really bad, even for an early access.