Sign in to follow this  
wolfgang4466

pve Looking to buy claim EU PVE

Hello All,

We are a group of 4 looking to buy a small claim on an island. We are looking for an island with enough Standard resources(wood, fiber stone etc), predators are not that much of an issue as we have flintlocks, shields and swords.

If you have what we are looking for, then PM me with grid location and price(gold or resources).

Thank you

So, you actually "buying" a piece of land for a game which can house;" Up to 40K people"?

What's wrong with this picture here?

Honestly the claim system has alot of improvements that can be made but right now instead of crying or complaining we are trying to make the most of what we have, if we have to buy a small claim of land so that we dont have to be on a lawless island the whole time then so be it. The game is fun and we just want to experience it fully.

4 hours ago, wolfgang4466 said:

Hello All,

We are a group of 4 looking to buy a small claim on an island. We are looking for an island with enough Standard resources(wood, fiber stone etc), predators are not that much of an issue as we have flintlocks, shields and swords.

If you have what we are looking for, then PM me with grid location and price(gold or resources).

Thank you

Hey man if u are interested me and some friend we have  in O9 a sweet sweet spot we are just 2 guys working as hard... if u wanna join us we are more than gladly to take u  in the party we dont need money we need people to enjoy the game together. If u agree il need to talk whit my buddy first and second we have a sloop and a schooner but we are 2 guys is the perfect spot rocks wood thatch fiber all over the place is a little lacuna is perfect.

Hey Wolfgang, we are a german group of 14 adults and have a good place, but it is in the cold south eastern tundra. we are searching for really good neighbours for an alliance and work together, or if they want to join, everybody is welcome. if you want to live here, we can give you 1/3 of our claims, but please, bing a lot of organic paste with you , you need it for warm clothes and is higher rated here as gems or gold 😄 when you are interested, answer here, an i will send you the infos for contact. 

Greetz, Elissee

7 hours ago, wolfgang4466 said:

Honestly the claim system has alot of improvements that can be made but right now instead of crying or complaining we are trying to make the most of what we have, if we have to buy a small claim of land so that we dont have to be on a lawless island the whole time then so be it. The game is fun and we just want to experience it fully.

wouldnt suggest paying for land, since anyone can bug it and claim it from you the second they get the chance or claim over parts of it. 
Much safer to just stick to a starter zone, farm and craft ships, so once they fix the claims and many spam claimers will lose most of their claims, then you can find a spot 🙂 if they dont end up with a wipe to resolve the claim issue.