Sign in to follow this  
atchleyjoe

pve (NA-PVE) Want to buy land

Looking for a good neighbor and land (single claim would be fine, but I'd prefer two neighboring claim spots) in a tropical/temperate region (no crocs plz). I play solo and do some breeding/crafting, and I'm always available to help out with whatever progression your company is working on (I'd be willing to ally as part of the deal). I don't build as pretty as some, but I don't do ugly box bases either. I can pay in gold/materials, or possibly even a horse. PM me with screens of your proposed location, the map tile, any other info about the server, and what you'd be looking for in return.

Thanks! 

Edited by atchleyjoe

6 hours ago, Fieldsweeper said:

lands worth more than that. lol its pretty limited. 

Found some last night right before the new patch went up! I hate to steal from people, but I really had no choice. Great location on a big temperate island too!

On 1/4/2019 at 7:46 AM, atchleyjoe said:

Found some last night right before the new patch went up! I hate to steal from people, but I really had no choice. Great location on a big temperate island too!

People forget its a pirate MMO. STEAL!

On 1/4/2019 at 7:46 AM, atchleyjoe said:

If you stole empty land dont feel bad. Others should feel bad for taking all the building space and thinking they have a right to it or something.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:26 PM, Pilsy said:

People forget its a pirate MMO. STEAL!

Piracy is a choice, the game offers more than that. And so in PvE, you do not have to behave like morons but like civilized people, if not, join a PvP server.

Edited by swefpifh