Sign in to follow this  
JodianGaming

YOUR BUG REPORTING SYSTEM SUCKS - PLEASE USE THIS!!

Please get a FUNCTIONAL bug tracking system.  Since you can install an Invision forum it's obvious you know at least the basics of PHP and MySQL.

For God sakes, just drop this on your web server and link the bug reporting forum to it.   It's FREE and should only take you about 20 minutes;

https://www.capterra.com/p/119242/MantisBT/

You can likely even write a small script to synchronize user accounts between MantisBT and the forum, if you wanted to.  Likely people wouldn't care about having to register separately for the bug reporting system though, as long as they can actually see their report is noticed.

Edited by JodianGaming
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2019 at 8:43 PM, JodianGaming said:

Yes Webmaster, I'm talking to you...

Dear comrade,

Like Trump we here in China don't listen to petty users telling us how to fix our glorious creation. HA!

Signed WC

I have asked them to fix the Companies portion of this so called web board as well. The admin lock up LFG post quicker than you can blink but still fail to see that we can find a group here as well as in game because of the cross servers. you cant search for companies because the 2 search filter tools dont work together...

Any how im here to bump your post because this is how we make our own bug reporting tool.... i guess....

I'm practically to the point where I wanna setup an unofficial Mantis tracker for Atlas on my own dedicated server (center hosted) so I can make Grapeshot look stupid.

I think that's half their problem with the game's dysfunction... Their bug-reporting system is way too unorganized for them to actually run any kind of triage on the game's bugs.

Edited by JodianGaming