Gred

How to spawn a Crewman/CrewRecruiter as an Admin

Have anyone found a command to spawn the Crewman or at least CrewRecruiter on a dedicated server?

Just like ark you just have to know the classes.  The numbers at the end are the lvl you want.

This is for tamed crew members

Female crew

AdminCheat GMSummon "HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female_C" 150

Male

AdminCheat GMSummon "HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Male_C" 150

Enjoy

2 hours ago, digitus78 said:

Just like ark you just have to know the classes.  The numbers at the end are the lvl you want.

This is for tamed crew members

Female crew

AdminCheat GMSummon "HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female_C" 150

Male

AdminCheat GMSummon "HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Male_C" 150

Enjoy

Is there a list of all the classes somewhere? Everywhere I've seen it's very incomplete. Or is there atleast a guide or something to how to find them within the game files?

I found you can spawn a crew recruiter with this command, if you want it to be a bit more legit (like having to buy crew), but they seem to be invisible. Also they despawn on server restart.

Cheat summon CrewRecruiterNPC_BP_C 

9 hours ago, ChromeSDK said:

Is there a list of all the classes somewhere? Everywhere I've seen it's very incomplete. Or is there atleast a guide or something to how to find them within the game files?

I havnt seen a complete list.  They have changed the way some of the mechanics and admin commands work.  Lots of new stuff to sort through test to see if it works.  Still trying to work on finding out how to override ship experience works.

4 minutes ago, digitus78 said:

I havnt seen a complete list.  They have changed the way some of the mechanics and admin commands work.  Lots of new stuff to sort through test to see if it works.  Still trying to work on finding out how to override ship experience works.

So what exactly do you have to look through to find the names? For example, in this thread you answered with "HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female_C" Where did you find the name of this? There are tons of items and stuff that I am trying to spawn into my server and I am attempting with just trial and error and I feel like there is a better way to be doing it. Like I have tried 1000 different combos trying to spawn in cannons, planks and gunports for a schooner, but I haven't yet figured out what their name is to spawn it in.

3 hours ago, ChromeSDK said:

So what exactly do you have to look through to find the names? For example, in this thread you answered with "HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female_C" Where did you find the name of this? There are tons of items and stuff that I am trying to spawn into my server and I am attempting with just trial and error and I feel like there is a better way to be doing it. Like I have tried 1000 different combos trying to spawn in cannons, planks and gunports for a schooner, but I haven't yet figured out what their name is to spawn it in.

The gfi command works good for that.  The numbers at the end are quantity quality and item or bp.  Change as needed the last number changed to 1 will give a BP.

cheat gfi cannon_large 1 100 0

will bring in the large cannon at mythical status

cheat gfi shipcannon 1 100 0

will bring in medium cannons for gunports at mythical

cheat gfi gunport_wood_large 1 100 0 

Change to large to medium for medium ones

cheat gfi plank_wood_large 1 100 0

cheat gfi deck_wood_large 1 100 0

cheat gfi wall_wood 1 100 0

walls

cheat gfi staircase_wood 1 100 0

staircase

cheat gfi ceiling_wood 1 100 0

ceilings 

cheat gfi tannery 1 100 0

tannery

cheat gfi mess 1 100 0

feeding trough for your crew

cheat gfi forge 1 100 0

forge

cheat gfi lantern 1 100 0

lantern

cheat gfi sniper 1 100 0

for carbon rifle

Most of the normal things you can spawn you can use this command even for armor which is a little different

cheat gfi heavyboots 1 100 0

will bring in mythical plate armor but you cant wear it until you unlock the skill to use it

cheat gfi hideboots 1 0 0

will bring in normal hide boots  

change boots to other armor pieces such as hat leggings etc etc

These are just examples that work.  Almost anything can be spawned in with gfi command

Use

cheat gfi cheatbox 1 0 0

you will get a vault with everything buildable in game 

cheat gfi colorbox 1 0 0

for dyes

How we find names is BP folders. Usually just go through the bp folders of the game and look for names of things

ATLAS\ShooterGame\Content\Atlas\Test\HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female is a asset file so I used the the GMSummon command to see if it would bring in that asset. It did and I shared it with you.  Some things work and some don't.

Edited by digitus78

@digitus78 Thank you for the write up! I now am going through the folders and see it all. That was quite a good start you gave me! All the examples were great. Now only if there was a way to spawn in a fully decked out ship, rather than the ones "ssf schooner" spawn in, but replacing all the other pieces will be a lot easier now than before when I was spawning in just the materials and making things for the stuff I couldn't figure out like the cannons and gunports. We've had a couple glitches that made us lose entire boats when traveling server to server, this will for sure make people less worried, knowing I can replace anything lost super quick.