Sign in to follow this  
Pabsmear

Racist Players using hacks to enter bases/ships anytime they want.

On PvE in F12 and there is a ship (and please don't mind the language, the players ran away before I could get a screen shot), their ship is named "Literally A Boat" and the Company is: Monki and Sons Slavery Co. The 2 characters names are "T-Nigga Monkey Ape" Level 25, and the player using hacks was "Ninja Gaming32". The Ninja character was able to enter a locked boat through a wall, and then he was able to go through a different wall to exit. 

If I could figure out how to take a screen shot in this game and post it here, I would. They have now blocked one of our boats from leaving. 

Edited by Pabsmear

hmmm. how were they racist and howd they hack through the walls, did they jump over something to get inside, maybe a hole in the floor? im interested if you recorded them going through the wall or have any sort of proof at all

Edited by Goku

Usually when making accusations like these you require proof, if you can provide proof that would greatly assist in helping you solve this problem.

I wrote down the names, why would I do that? And, another player who's boat they were on posted about it as well. 

Where are the screen shots saved to? I took some. 

You can find your screenshots by opening up steam, clicking once on "Atlas" in the left bar, scrolling down and clicking on "screenshot collection" in the middle part of the screen down below the "news"

screenshots.PNG.f21267603b641cd0a312899b92cb005f.PNG

6 minutes ago, Pabsmear said:

I wrote down the names, why would I do that? And, another player who's boat they were on posted about it as well. 

Where are the screen shots saved to? I took some. 

where is the other post? and do you have the guy going through the wall in action?