KgB2305

punishing game experience Its enough... PVP on PVE Server

Yes i know the Game is EA but these bugs are not okay (me and my Girlfriend have actually 125h and 120h Gametime)

We really like this game and some Bugs are funny but these are not:

1. Claim overlapping

Which Claim belong to whom? its so chaotic you dont know which claim is yours, others can steal your claim any time after 3 days. So, when its a group with many many people and you are the neighbours and you just have a small group with 2 people (like us) you can lose every claim.

Its impossible to get a nice base with a small group because the big groups are totaly prefered.

2. Sink ships from other Players.

We build two Ships 1 Schooner and 1 Sloop, because we want to be on the safe side when we met a ghost ship.

Today we released our second Ship, 10 Minutes later 3 People (from our Neighbours~20+) sunk both ships.

How could it be on PVE Server, that someone took to much weight and move on your Ship and it sunk?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thats  terrible!!!!!!!

3. To many aggro Animals.

Tons of aggro Wolfes, Lions, Tiger, Rattlesnakes, Giant Snakes etc.... (including 3-5 Alphas on one Spot)

There are many big Groups who exploit Bugs and play PVP on PVE Servers and i ask you how could this be????

Do you want that only big Groups play Atlas? than you have to announce this before the alpha release.

that frustrates so much People, you can read this on ingame chat.

A big thanks for this Bugs 😖

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 2

Agreed PVE is almost unplayable currently. Someone sank our brigantine  yesterday with the over weight system.  Now with the new patch notes it gives people incentive to sink your PVE boats since anyone can demolish your boats for resources so they can build their own boats without the work.image.png.e3f05fa59f33104f6e5af43c43153543.png

Then they started taking all of our  claim flags even though we were just on a few hours earlier. Then they even try to take our claim flags when we are online. I thought in the patch notes PVE was suppose to be 3 days inactivity. Clearly not what it is now since they can take them when we are online.image.thumb.png.2b8d30e130049f4a7650b0d1f05f3069.png

• Like 1

playin a pvp sandbox on a pve server, what did u expect gonna happen? xD

7 minutes ago, Dayum said:

playin a pvp sandbox on a pve server, what did u expect gonna happen? xD

I exepted Developers being "smart"

• Like 1

And even if they dont sink your your ship over night with the overweight system. They will just build a Lighthouse on it so that you cant move.

20190102070350_1.jpg

Edited by Mizunari