JetFox

Alpha Release V2.0.3.0: AtlasUpdater - Auto-Updater/Restarter

83213613_QQ20190104230301.thumb.png.7b7c237e0271b125bce49eb7c35d71ad.png

898231634_QQ20190104230305.thumb.png.e7bdd6dacf1caa0093be29ee77fc4df1.png

This is the result of two configurations.The difference between the configuration is GameServerPath, the path set in Figure 1 is steamcmd, and the path set in Figure 2 is the game folder.I don't know how to proceed.

Edited by mrma

@JetFox I am not seeing the app check for updates. Will it only display a log when it finds an update or should it be displaying logs on every update check?

Can someone share a screenshot of what the cross chat looks like? Is it that ugly yellow like the other ones?

Thanks!!

51 minutes ago, Speraves said:

Can someone share a screenshot of what the cross chat looks like? Is it that ugly yellow like the other ones?

Thanks!!

It's using my code, because of how this works, yes it's the yellow. It's using rcon there is no way to color the text or change it. I tried for hours but it simply doesn't support it via rcon.

11 hours ago, mrma said:

83213613_QQ20190104230301.thumb.png.7b7c237e0271b125bce49eb7c35d71ad.png

898231634_QQ20190104230305.thumb.png.e7bdd6dacf1caa0093be29ee77fc4df1.png

This is the result of two configurations.The difference between the configuration is GameServerPath, the path set in Figure 1 is steamcmd, and the path set in Figure 2 is the game folder.I don't know how to proceed.

I too am trying to get an answer to that question, the path being set to steamcmd seems wrong

4 hours ago, Nelson Sandalwood said:

I too am trying to get an answer to that question, the path being set to steamcmd seems wrong

I finally got it. In fact, all the paths set are set to the path of steamCMD. The game is to be installed in the root directory of steamcmd

1897983665_QQ20190105144234.png.36421a6f62439ae44bf38c40251d655d.png

1490146706_QQ20190105144355.png.c6bef60e47ab77140509e8091cc8a9fe.png

858340318_QQ20190105144445.png.9c999871399e4f460acf186c146ae602.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks, this works perfectly!

Will it auto detect updates and update server or does it only check on startup?

Nice - are you planing to open source it? There are a ton of developers here who are eager to help 🙂

@JetFox At first, Thank you 😃

I have a question. I have a 2x3 Grid  and now i play on my spawn area A1. it is normal that the SAVE-Game in my folger SAVE is more than 280 GB?

sometimes your Programm needs more than 50%cpu usage .

CPU: Intel® Xeon® Gold 6140   for my Server i use 10 Cores

RAM: 32 GB RAM

Thank  you

Edited by Jordiii

22 minutes ago, Jordiii said:

@JetFox At first, Thank you 😃

I have a question. I have a 2x3 Grid  and now i play on my spawn area A1. it is normal that the SAVE-Game in my folger SAVE is more than 280 GB?

Thank  you

Sounds suspicious, my Saved folder is only 600mb, and i have too 2x3 grids

@mrma you can set your steamcmd in an extra folder , called for example : "CMD"  in CMD you install the steamcmd and in setting.json you write 

"SteamCMDPath": "D:\\Atlas\\CMD\\",                         

so you have clearer folder structure 😃

Hope you understand me 😃

@HelixU4  thats why im asking 😄

My other Grids are round about 400mb but no player travelled to the other grids yet.

Edited by Jordiii

10 hours ago, Jordiii said:

@mrma you can set your steamcmd in an extra folder , called for example : "CMD"  in CMD you install the steamcmd and in setting.json you write 

"SteamCMDPath": "D:\\Atlas\\CMD\\",                         

so you have clearer folder structure 😃

Hope you understand me 😃

@HelixU4  thats why im asking 😄

My other Grids are round about 400mb but no player travelled to the other grids yet.

I still don't understand how this tool should configure the path. Feeling very fascinated. I set up CMD in D:\steamcmd. When I install the game, I install the game in D:\Atlas. When I run autoupdate, I will prompt d:\steamcmd\steamapps\appmanifest_1006030.acf. At present, I found that It seems that only when the game is installed and installed in the same directory as SteamCmd, can the autoupdate be executed normally?
If so, can you describe the configuration steps from installing SteamCmd?
Thank you very much.

@jetfox

Any fix incomming to the bug i posted? Sadly your AtlasUpdater stops working properly when it happes (after update push too) and server doesn't startup again.

@JetFox Hey! can you add Discord integration (server updates/start/stop/restarting with customizable messages) and when are you planning update to support this?:

Auto redis backup,

Cross Server Chat W/ discord integration

Rcon via discord.

Thanks for the tool!

Edited by Dobby

Works okay, however I noticed that the program requires quite a bit of CPU utilization...  20-25% on my machine... so not a viable solution as I'm already pressed for CPU cycles... 

1 hour ago, Manawar said:

Works okay, however I noticed that the program requires quite a bit of CPU utilization...  20-25% on my machine... so not a viable solution as I'm already pressed for CPU cycles... 

Dunno how its using 25% cpu for you. And 1% for me.

1 hour ago, Dobby said:

@JetFox Hey! can you add Discord integration (server updates/start/stop/restarting with customizable messages) and when are you planning update to support this?:

Thanks for the tool!

Soon.

4 hours ago, Firedragon said:

@jetfox

Any fix incomming to the bug i posted? Sadly your AtlasUpdater stops working properly when it happes (after update push too) and server doesn't startup again.

Havent been developing recently took a break but probably release on mondays patch

• Thanks 1

@jetfox

I'm not sure either, Its not the actual program its adding to each server instance... adds +-10% increase -vs- not running the program... your program is showing 1% like you said... currently running  a 2x2 grid on an  I5-6400 32G Ram - runs all 4 servers at 65% CPU utilization, when i run your program it maxes CPU utilization to 100%. I'm migrating everything to two R610's this week so will check it out with the new servers once they are up and running...

Edited by Manawar

holy cpu usage i caught this sucker using 40% on a E5 1650 v2 6core 12 thread 3.50ghz cpu. this programs unusable atm causing major lag

i restarted it and it went to 0% gotta be some random issue causing this ill keep monitoring it

Did anyone using AtlasUpdater manage to get an auto update last night? My three systems with AtlasUpdater didn't seem to acknowledge an update until I restarted AtlasUpdater.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:05 PM, Speraves said:

@JetFox I am not seeing the app check for updates. Will it only display a log when it finds an update or should it be displaying logs on every update check?

Change the "LogLevel" to Debug (from Info) in the settings.json

1 hour ago, Ixel said:

Did anyone using AtlasUpdater manage to get an auto update last night? My three systems with AtlasUpdater didn't seem to acknowledge an update until I restarted AtlasUpdater.

Mine worked. Make sure you have 1.50.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:04 AM, snipertony247 said:

holy cpu usage i caught this sucker using 40% on a E5 1650 v2 6core 12 thread 3.50ghz cpu. this programs unusable atm causing major lag

i restarted it and it went to 0% gotta be some random issue causing this ill keep monitoring it

If you are using the backup with 1.50, there is an issue with the speed on backups. I reported it to the dev.

3 hours ago, Speraves said:

@JetFox , feature request. Discord alerts when servers crash/restart/update. This would make this tool awesome!!!

Sure, just finishing up the discord stuff now.

Edited by JetFox

Been using this for a bit and really liking it.

Couple of features I'd love to see.

1. Also start the Redis server as an optional setting.
  2. The ability to set a delay between each server booting up.
  3. Player Number driven boot up delay - This would query the Redis Database for what servers are most occupied and prioritise booting up those servers first.