R4GN4R

GGenerral Ideas for Progression

Atlas, Advertised as an EvE Competitor - The opportunities are endless...

Partially True, Mainly false...

Therre are too many restrictions and not enough choices, so without critiscing further, this I think would make the game alot better.

Ship Taking:

This should be immediate upon slaughter of the crew and removal of the bed, Realistically - Your not ggoing to wait around for 2 days, for the relatives of the crews to turn up and try and take it back are you?

If Anchored then, a 2 hour time window depending on the ship - This makes it easier for smaller groups to turn to piracy too

Spawning:

Should be allowed within any base, regardless of if it is on a claimed territory or not - Why allow to build bases, if we cant even spawn there?

Companies:

Should have a banking option, ofcourrse the bank can be stored anywherre you like, the player builds it, and its free to be robbed by anyone - This makes security a thing, and a job for those looking for gold from other players.

A structured tier system, with abit more imagination other than "Admin" - This is a pirate game, not a computer hacking game.... (Slightly annoyed at the creativity in the game,  but lack of in the menu department)

Civilisations and colonies: 

Along the same idea as another on this forum, Territorries should be limited to one island per company, further territorries can be purchased, stolen etc - But it has to be earnt, and not a thing of stealing it when people are offline, Good idea, doesn't work because of the no lifers.... - Allow territories not to be captured unless thhe company admin is on, and remove the log-off/quit icon once a territory claim has been started - This forces people to actually fight for what they have and incorporates a sense of achievement for the victors, again once won, hand over is immediate.

I shall leave it here for now - Please share ideas, the possibilities are endless - Yet currently restricted, very much so, uunless you want a third person age of empires Pirate edition.....

They need a placeable "core" item within the ship that you must destroy in order to claim it. Once destroyed you can then place your own "core" and it is now yours. I think this would be a mostly fair way of doing this as it not only requires resources it also requires them to raid the ship. They could also use a similar system for territory control where flags are craftable and must be destroyed in order to claim the territory. 

17 hours ago, Rogash said:

They need a placeable "core" item within the ship that you must destroy in order to claim it. Once destroyed you can then place your own "core" and it is now yours. I think this would be a mostly fair way of doing this as it not only requires resources it also requires them to raid the ship. They could also use a similar system for territory control where flags are craftable and must be destroyed in order to claim the territory. 

They have this, It's the bed/beds but not utilised

7 hours ago, R4GN4R said:

They have this, It's the bed/beds but not utilised

True, but they need different tiered beds I think.