Anyone built one yet. Found the tracks. haven't seen the platforms. Guessing the lever goes with it too. Is it for public use or tribe only? Nevermind. found the platform. 

Edited by Sadie Blackhawk

Not sure if you know, but with most construction/build items, you can hit Q or T to change types and snap points. Hitting T on the elevator tracks changes them from varying sized platforms and also the crank that it uses to go up. Word to the wise, I build one last night and the elevator only moves up or down one track at a time. So you would need someone at the bottom constantly hitting the lever to move one floor up each time. These seem more useful in a big ship where you could raise cannons from below deck or raise cannons up higher to gain elevation for targets.

I'm not expert, maybe I'm looking at them wrong or missing something. Maybe the devs will change them. Good luck.

The one that says elevator is the track etc pres t changes what it is .also once made the lift gets stuck and does not go past one floor at the top so makes it useless until they fix it