I can't answer any of that without access to the files. Right now I run 5 ARK servers in a cluster on one VM. I'm shooting for 5 grid squres per VM, 5 VMs for ATLAS, but that's highly dependent on a number of factors I won't know until I have the files.

1 hour ago, Morgrhim said:

I can't answer any of that without access to the files. Right now I run 5 ARK servers in a cluster on one VM. I'm shooting for 5 grid squres per VM, 5 VMs for ATLAS, but that's highly dependent on a number of factors I won't know until I have the files.

How can you run 5 grids on one VM server???

Same way you would run 5 ARK servers on one VM. Run separate instances of the server files. I do it now for ARK. I'm going to test doing it with Atlas once I can.

2 minutes ago, Morgrhim said:

Same way you would run 5 ARK servers on one VM. Run separate instances of the server files. I do it now for ARK. I'm going to test doing it with Atlas once I can.

im planning on doing the same, hoping it will work as intended.... resource wise its been difficult to find out what is needed. Do you have any idea Morghm?

Nope. they haven't released any kind of idea to the hardware thy're using or any kind of baseline for private servers. I'd wager it's slightly more than ARK servers, since it's a highly modified ARK base.

Ok the server files are still way to complicated for the usual people but here are the server files in its basic state: