Kimahri

emergency Claim my base

My base has been claim !! I disconnected at 3:00 am and I reconnect at 9:00 am and my base is captured, please correct EMERGENCY this claim system is horrible, how to lose a one week of farm in one night! it's a PVE server !!!!!

what this shit ?? i can't disconnect for sleep !

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

7 minutes ago, Kimahri said:

My base has been claim !! I disconnected at 3:00 am and I reconnect at 9:00 am and my base is captured, please correct EMERGENCY this claim system is horrible, how to lose a one week of farm in one night! it's a PVE server !!!!!

what this shit ?? i can't disconnect for sleep !

yup like everyone else your just another victim to exploits. tbh since thats the only way to steal a direct claim with the owner in it

• Like 1

I believe they want people to play the game like robots. Being in game 24/7. Someone was stealing our land and we upgraded with new flags. Had sleepers inside and 3 people inside but the guy removed the flag.

Edited by James_32
  • Haha 1

Just now, James_32 said:

I believe they want people to play the game like robots. Being in game 24/7.

no that shouldnt be possible in pve thats the point.

• Like 3

You need to change the system clearly, this can not tackle the seriousness of the people trying to develop fun that will be so unfairly destroyed. And if you want to explain the war to the cowards trolls do not even accept that this can not continue!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sketch said:

no that shouldnt be possible in pve thats the point.

I think they are trying to redevelop pvp . Couple days ago we had people glitching in corners of the house. Killed the sleepers. Some how destroyed the boxes. Looted smithy and then glitches out. They fixed the repair hammer but not the glitch in houses.

Edited by James_32
  • Like 1

the so called 3 day  protection aint there, i been spammed last 3 hours with people trying to claim my spot , its getting really tiresome and its become watch the flag till someone gives up and calls it quit 😞

• Like 1

Notice it never happens to the large PvE companies that also go offline and sleep or go to work.

Wonder if the devs play in those companies...

Edited by MindOfMadness

that sad, hope dev will make something Soon as possible, the game are great, some bug yes but great and a lot of player try to disgusting other by bullshit action 😞 take care OP, i cross finger you can keep your secondary base

Keep in mind that game is in Early Access. Report bugs, but don't be rude to devs.

You surely won't convince them of anything by beign rude to them 😛

Edited by Wyrm

I lost an area of land that was not connected to another area I claimed. I thought I would be fine by walking through, harvesting, and a little crafting.

My guess is the 3 day rule didn't apply to this area I lost because it was not connected to the area I was sleeping in. Was this the case for you? Were you sleeping in the area that was claimed, and was that area connected to where you were sleeping

5 minutes ago, Wyrm said:

Keep in mind that game is in Early Access. Report bugs, but be rude to devs.

You surely won't convince them of anything by beign rude to them 😛

I think people are just frustrated that core systems that are vital to the game and game modes are not working and instead of them being acknowledged and priorited by the devs... they are busy making rafts attackable by ghost ships and other quality of life changes. These types of stealing and glitching issues should be the highest prio. If people lose everything they simply quit and dont bother trying again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

they should of never made it to where you can claim someone elses land period in pve, this is just stupid.. I lost a base I have been working on since day one.. and I have been on everyday except one.. a couple hours and its gone.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I think their idea of 3 days would be good if it worked. Just so land isn't taken by people that don't play anymore.

• Thanks 1

ok this the single most aggravating me and 2 of my company mates had a claim on a tundra island and it was sizable. we had a house with everything you can think of for the starting level we all log off to celebrate the new year and on of my mates logs on a few times through the night.we come in this morning to find our base claimed over.I love the game i see it fr what it is but this is a bit far.please if the devs hear us fix this.

• Thanks 1

On PVE I would made a strict 24 hours time span. If you didnt SPAWN at your bed in base in 24 then it would be claimable. There needs to be a lockdown of some sort since I cant even explore as someone is trying to steal my land max 1 hours after I saild out... During one tour on the sea I had to respawn at base like 10 times. And yes... It has to be the initial land owner and not someone from the same company.

Edited by Loni
  • Thanks 1

We have had the same issue and made a thread about it HERE I now do not want to play the game until this is reesolved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They should limit the flags to 5 uses period... after 5 uses  PER COMPANY then your DONE.  That way everyone has the same amount of space to use. no matter whether your company is fifty (East India Trading Company) or your going at it solo.

Edited by Malupo
  • Like 1

Anyone know what diminishing returns means?

For those who don't, it simply means you get less the more of something you have. 

So lets apply this concept to claims and the protection time. After maybe 5 flags per company the more you place, the less time you have on the automatic protection. 

Of course, this involves the protection period being fixed first.

18 minutes ago, Malupo said:

They should limit the flags to 5 uses period... after 5 uses  PER COMPANY then your DONE.  That way everyone has the same amount of space to use. no matter whether your company is fifty (East India Trading Company) or your going at it solo.

1 claim flag per person i think works means there's a reason to be in a company

• Like 3

people also dont seem to realize, the 3day saftey net for claims applys to new claims.. if you had your claim flag down before they changed the system.. you need to replace it.. otherwise your land is free to take.

4 minutes ago, BoomerMcFisticuffs said:

Anyone know what diminishing returns means?

For those who don't, it simply means you get less the more of something you have. 

So lets apply this concept to claims and the protection time. After maybe 5 flags per company the more you place, the less time you have on the automatic protection. 

Of course, this involves the protection period being fixed first.

The so called fix that came in during patch v6.5 xD

I'm beginning to think, in order to keep territory from being contested. A person in your company has to sleep and be active regularly in the claim circle.