Wyrm

bug 3-days no-claim timer clearly broken.

Hard to tell what resets it. Maybe new server patches, maybe just server restart. Or just plainly some bug in the code. But 3-day no-caim timer clearly not working as it should.

We played yesterday just before the NY. I relog today at very most 12 hours later, and one of our territory was stolen. That terirtory WERE visited multiple times a day, every day by us.

Even more imporantly some ppl seems figured out how exactly to use that exploit to their advantage. 'Red Ribons Army' in sector B11 (EU PvE), stealing ppl's territory every day, and i heard it lots and lots of time ingame chat that they are doing that even when by all means game should prevent them to do so.

Edited by Wyrm
  • Like 1

Yeah we've lost 2 territories today, all flags replaced post 7.2 currently standing on both spots with like 2mins left for the thieves claim flags....literally spent the last 3 hours of the game standing in one spot to stop someone stealing our land.

• Like 1

yeah its happening here also, constant claim poaching ,this is turning into a watch the flag game due to fear of loosing your base 😞

• Sad 3

21 minutes ago, Mahakmar said:

yeah its happening here also, constant claim poaching ,this is turning into a watch the flag game due to fear of loosing your base 😞

feelsbadman

Lost my stone base shipyard everything, days of work, happened when the server went down and came up with no hud, I was only two grids away to get metal and gems and explore a little was in game but had been away from my one flag for maybe 3 hours.

PVE?

Edited by Liqsquid
  • Sad 1

This is simple to solve, but they do not care to solve this.

1º - Only one claim per person, and after 1 is claimed, 7 days needed to reclaim new land, wich will make him loose the last claim flag when put a new flag after 7 days.

2 º -  Company limited to 20 - 30 members max, leader only one that can put flags and limited to 1 flag per 10 members.

example: 1 member = 1 flag

10 member = 2 flags

20 member = 3 flags

If one company have all flags setted, and 7 days have passed since last flag placed, they can place one flag, but will destroy the first flag they have ever putted down, and so on so on in the next ones.

3º - No possible way to reclaim/steel others claims, even in pvp ppl need a place to recover from losses, a place to calm down a bit and start over after get wrecked.

- They can be raided in pvp.

- After a raid, 3-7 days protection to be able to recover the losses

4 º -     A -  Only owned tames, company members, and allys can add weight to any shipp/etc, to prevent destroy anything that way, in pve this is a really problem.

B - Any platform/ship/etc with more then limit weight will not loose health, instead will make ships impossible to move. (this can be bad in pve, iff someone jump over just to prevent us from moving.

21 minutes ago, Anubissan said:

example: 1 member = 1 flag

2 claim for single person tbh. Overwise everyone would be forced to claim only at shore.
Also alliences should be possible to set where you can allow allies to build in your claim zones.

24 minutes ago, Anubissan said:

4 º -     A -  Only owned tames, company members, and allys can add weight to any shipp/etc, to prevent destroy anything that way, in pve this is a really problem.

Even simplier. Ark already have mechanics set where anyone but owner of dino platform can't stand on it (you will simply slide away from it), unless server (private) set to allow that.

Same should be set by deffault on PvE Atlas servers - if you are not owner of the ship,  you can't possible set foot on it, nor any of your mounts.

Another possible issue is that "old" claim flags simply don't use new "upkeep" mechanics.

Truth to be told i am seeing LOTS of claim falgs aroud that isle taht doesn't have timer at all. Many flags are with proper buildings, not just emty territory claimed an never used.

The area you lost, was it connected to the area you logged off in? I lost an area that wasn't connected to my main area after visiting it but not sleeping there.

It wasn't connected. Our main claim is a bit inland, and that claim was for shipyard. Our ship still anchored right at shipyard, but both claim and shipyard now belongs to claim-thieves.

that is simple, cause people will claim outside a area , and eventually they can claim your home base, and nothing you can do about it, people wants a buffer from people claiming as they can if not checked loose acess to their stuff and base if the new claim overlaps your base

We got free area to our east but when we see people start contesting claim we see our main base flag go down so yeah its a bad situation atm

Also just added note we been moving people in from other companies, but we always end up with a issue where if something gets overlapped we need to either curtious and give back the stuff they cant acess or try figure out how we can get people home base not lost due to flags are overlapping/just simply taking over their base

Urh double edit sorry : also people come to where we got our claim and go greedy etc etc, no its not that, due to the flags overlapping we can suddenly hand over our base and hard work to you and that we are not taking our chances on

Edited by Mahakmar

40 minutes ago, Charles U Farley said:

Just a question. Why do you claim areas you don´t need?? "main area"-> really?

Uh... so you say that living forever on one isle is ok to you? because our main areaas i CLEARLY say inland, thus i can't possibly build shipyard without claiming another territory at the shore.

Chance is very slim, but if GMs/devs will turn attention to this topic...

56TQhO5.png

Zone B11 on EU PvE server. Our claim is where you can see sloop icon on the screenshot.

Last time we visited that claim at around 20:00 GMT Dec 31.

I logged in at around 8:00 GM Jan 1st, and immediatly noticed claim was stolen.

So as you can see taht less than 12 hours past since last visit of our claim - thus, clearly, a bug abuse.

I sencerily hope our claim will be returned to us by GMs, and if they do that - ask in chat if someone else need a help. Liek i said earlier, Red Ribbons Army bug-stole far more than just our land. Ppl were talking about them for days.

P.S. There used to be a shipyard, but it was simply destroyed by Red Ribbons.

I has not been addressed to you WYRM. I address all these players who claim complete islands. On the island i found a 4x4 foundation big spot on a micro island. The big island is to 80% claimed by one player. That sucks a lot.

Edited by Charles U Farley