Sign in to follow this  
Disaster

Fun in PVE (sinking ship)

Fun morning first day of the year, thanks to those two walking shits :) cant even do anything about it... one carries other with +4k weight, and we just stand and watch....  

atlas 1.jpg

atlas 2.jpg

atlas 3.jpg

• Thanks 1

What ? one carries other  ? You mean one was sleeping & overweight and the other carrying him ?

17 minutes ago, Mobius said:

What ? one carries other  ? You mean one was sleeping & overweight and the other carrying him ?

no they both get on with over weight and then either wait there or just sleep and the boat sinks due to overweight

1 hour ago, Mobius said:

exactly, one was overweighted by like 1k. and the second one carried him to our ship. then they sunk it, and demolished asap for materials....

7 minutes ago, Disaster said:

exactly, one was overweighted by like 1k. and the second one carried him to our ship. then they sunk it, and demolished asap for materials.... 

Those guys should go on PVP servers... and get banned from the community. It sucks dude. Sorry for you. I lost 3 ships this way...

Edited by Mobius

16 minutes ago, Mobius said:

Those guys should go on PVP servers... and get banned from the community. It sucks dude. Sorry for you. I lost 3 ships this way...

happens... PVE is basically PVP when you can only harm, or get harmed, and cant defend yourself if you dont build stone gates around EVERYTHING.... we just quit this game until they fix PVE or somehow changes PvP so new player can actually start without sailing for 3 days finding one small place to live

Ships need more weight, i find it fun a few bits of metal can weight down a ship. double it. i see no reason why a ship isnt allowed more weight especially if you go on a long journey. 

Well.. Really we need to have this fixed on PvE ASAP. I lost 2 ships. And now I won't build new ones untill this is fixed. Too easy to lose them 😞

or 1 player pull a Alpha Beast to you ship and you see we the beast distroyed you ship with all mats