Sign in to follow this  
nanmin

Still losing Territory Flags/Overlapping

So last night my guild and I lost another 5 flags that we couldn't replace because of overlapping and if we took down a flag to try and get the upkeep that should of ALREADY been on after the update we would lose most of it due to the overlapping. also next to us after they took 2 flags from us they quit but because sleeping bodies don't decay or die after time they will forever have that spot. 

edit: my guild leader said that he replace some flags in the middle but we still lost them.

Untitled.png

Edited by nanmin

Yea so, lost land, got one single flag that was placed after the PVE upkeep, is still there since they cant claim it but they are still able to overlap most of the territory by placing flags in the water, because the claim is way bigger. 

PVE claming needs a complete rework. Make the flags grow in size over time, to a set maximum, maybe like the size of when its in the ocean?

1 claim /person and some type of public shipyard(so everybody doesn't need a claim near ocean)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saffran said:

Yea so, lost land, got one single flag that was placed after the PVE upkeep, is still there since they cant claim it but they are still able to overlap most of the territory by placing flags in the water, because the claim is way bigger. 

PVE claming needs a complete rework. Make the flags grow in size over time, to a set maximum, maybe like the size of when its in the ocean?

could be that u can only place a flag in your own claim which increse the radius maybe? up to 2-4 flag max 

1 hour ago, UDO said:

could be that u can only place a flag in your own claim which increse the radius maybe? up to 2-4 flag max 

Yea would be a good idea, and no overlapping would be great, and be forced place your claim flags ontop of someons flag if you want to claim the land if you find someone who has abandoned the game and timers ran out, and not at the border of the claim

35 minutes ago, Saffran said:

Yea would be a good idea, and no overlapping would be great, and be forced place your claim flags ontop of someons flag if you want to claim the land if you find someone who has abandoned the game and timers ran out, and not at the border of the claim

that doesnt really solve the issuse tbh its just slowing the inevitable, the system needs a rework.

2 minutes ago, Sketch said:

that doesnt really solve the issuse tbh its just slowing the inevitable, the system needs a rework.

I never said it would solve anything, its mostly just my own speculations. Ofcourse it needs a rework