ChromeSDK

Weird Desync bug between servers and how do you rollback a server?

So two questions I guess! First, I got a bug where we tried to cross from A3 to A2 in our server (had done it many many times prior to this with no issue) and we all got disconnected and upon loading back in, it acted as if we died but the boat was missing from the spawn screen. After spawning on our base instead, the boat appeared to be stuck in limbo because it seemed the servers desynced. If you were in A2 the boat would show in A3, if you moved to A3 to get the boat, it would then disappear from the map all together. Its the second time I have personally experienced this (the other time was on a different server). Both times now, we have completely lost the boat, and after all that work it kind of sucks. Is there a way to fix this if it happens again?

Second question, how do you roll back the servers? So I assumed all I had to do was go into the server folder in the "saved" folders and change each server's backup with the time we wanted to restore to "ocean.atlas" (of course after backing up the old ocean.atlas). I did this and it was just problem after problem, I spawned on the boat and there were 3 of me sleeping in the bed, when I crossed from A3 to A2 one of us jumped from the boat into our base on the other side of the A2, while the rest of us stayed in the boat and sailed along like normal. So I ended up just shutting down and calling it quits for the night.

Edited by ChromeSDK
spelling

Is it good a practice to rollback only a single server (in a grid)? 

I have this issue right now and will try it - because the other solution would to rollback also the other servers. I'm with Nitrado, they have to backups there (a server backup and database backup), so I assume you have to do both. Drawback is that some player will lose their ship, because the vanish from the restored server and already gone from the other server, but your RIGHT it also could happen that the player exist then on both server 😕 

Any new ideas/results?

Update:

Nitrado told me that I should not restore the backup, because then I could get the same error again ?! wtf.

Edited by Buccaneers