Sign in to follow this  
Sulfurblade

Server Peformance IS HORRIBLE

Non stop rubber banding only 36 people on the server????

Every day it gets worse and worse!!!  Is the engine that terrible it can't support the building of infrastructure on the islands??

My god the servers are 80% water and a tiny fraction of land,  this performance is Not acceptable....

So no one else thinks the server performance is going down hill???  Or is this one of those everyone agree's so were not going to chime out 2 cents in!!!

I think with all the refunds people are doing for Atlas they are running out of funds for a decent server network, that and lack of dev skills to make this work.

12 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

So no one else thinks the server performance is going down hill???  Or is this one of those everyone agree's so were not going to chime out 2 cents in!!!

Yea dont know whats wrong but also started rubber banding today,,

Yeah it was pretty rough last night on the EU PVP server for me.  Lot of lag that wasn't normally there.  My company mates all had it to so I knew it wasn't just me.  

It ran decent for me through the weekend and one of the 'performance improvement' patches on Sunday seemed to turn that into shit. Ever since one of those Sunday patches the game has ran like ass, non stop server lag. Last night my alliance was at all out war and I was getting complete stillscreen for 5, 10, 20 seconds at a time freezing. Rubber banding. To me these are the biggest game issues. The game can be designed any which way but if it runs like ass then I'm out.

Have you posted the server info in bug reports? Someone at least seen it there when we had issues.

It is how it is at the moment. 

They are working hard every day to try to improve it, give it some time.