Sign in to follow this  
Zstar

I need to kill my player/survivor Guy

I spawned into a place that is the opposite of a free port. So I can't get a ship or anything. How do I delete my survivor and restart?

2 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

All you need to do is get yourself killed which should be easy even if it is just picking a fight with something, then select create new Pathfinder. :skull:

Its laggy to the point of it being hard to get killed but thank you ill give it a shot XD

3 minutes ago, Zstar said:

Its laggy to the point of it being hard to get killed but thank you ill give it a shot XD

Yup, I had the complete opposite, I was in the water trying to get out, every time I reached the shore I bounced back. :classic_biggrin:

36 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Yup, I had the complete opposite, I was in the water trying to get out, every time I reached the shore I bounced back. :classic_biggrin:

That's terrible! I bounced around one of the free ports for a bit but ended up leaving for the night because of the rubber banding. I DON'T KNOW what they should do but they need to do something with servers because this is not sustainable. Can't have the opening area of the game super lagged all the time.