Sign in to follow this  
Nex

Ahh yes let's give the Chinese some dragons

Forget the Chinese can this game be more about piracy and less like Ark. We don't even need dragons in the game.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Bhelen said:

Forget the Chinese can this game be more about piracy and less like Ark. We don't even need dragons in the game.

Very true

The only reason for dragons is to keep Ark players happy. It just gives them more power. Not like they don't already have dozens of ships.

Dragons have a time limit so Im not to worried about that. It isnt a perma tame.

I'm more worried about the god damn claiming system and Chinese just running around being scrub fucks. On H5 we have CTGS which is even worse because they arn't Chinese, just pretending to be.

I am just curious :

- do aimbots work from dragonback ?

- how to adjust the teleport back to the dragon ? (x/y/z) adjustments

- who has 50.000 gold but item dupers ?

20 minutes ago, Talono said:

I am just curious :

- do aimbots work from dragonback ?

- how to adjust the teleport back to the dragon ? (x/y/z) adjustments

- who has 50.000 gold but item dupers ?

Chinese alliances always have 90% worker bees who just shovel shit all day. They probably have 50,000 gold 100 times over by now. It blows my mind, i cant understand why anyone would play a game to just exist as a cog in the larger machine. But every game ive played with chinese players this is what its like. Its actually sort of impressive in a way. Depressing too i guess...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bhelen said:

2 hours ago, Nex said:

Very true

This is from the very first paragraph in Steam describing the game, titled about the game (the underline is my own): "Team up with other aspiring adventurers and sail into the vast ocean to discover new lands rich with region-specific elements, tame exotic natural and mythical creatures, raid forgotten tombs, confront powerful ancient gods and even build and administer your own colonies, cities, and civilizations to dominate the ATLAS in this ultimate quest for fortune and glory!"

There was also a dragon in one of the trailers.

Not sure if either of you saw that.

1 hour ago, Domino said:

This is from the very first paragraph in Steam describing the game, titled about the game (the underline is my own): "Team up with other aspiring adventurers and sail into the vast ocean to discover new lands rich with region-specific elements, tame exotic natural and mythical creatures, raid forgotten tombs, confront powerful ancient gods and even build and administer your own colonies, cities, and civilizations to dominate the ATLAS in this ultimate quest for fortune and glory!"

There was also a dragon in one of the trailers.

Not sure if either of you saw that.

I know there was going to be a dragon, just not that you could just buy one lol.

2 minutes ago, Nex said:

I know there was going to be a dragon, just not that you could just buy one lol.

Agreed.  It's a bit weird.  But if they really want to a thriving economy in the game, then I guess this is one way of doing that (somehow?).  And also one way of draining out a massive amount of gold for a short term advantage.  I've heard it's only supposed to be a temporary tame, for like a few hours.  Hopefully that's true.  Then we get the advantage of a super cool thing (who wouldn't want to fly on a fire breathing dragon and roast our enemies?!) but it's also not a permanent edge that no one else can overcome.

And 50k is a HUGE amount of gold.  I went treasure hunting today and got 1200 gold from a map, and it was a huge struggle just to get it back to my boat.  It weighed like 500lbs or something crazy.  I can't even imagine trying to transport 50k gold.  You'd need a galleon! (and just the thought of an actual treasure fleet like that in the game is actually pretty cool)