Sign in to follow this  
HibikiFox

bug report Breeding needs attention

Breeding currently fails before the Juvenile stage, the effects of Hypothermia Or hyper-thermia are far too great for the babie. Hypothermia can be over come with Fires of most types, however there is no way to counter act HYPER thermia, so babies will over heat and expire well before the juvenile stage.

This also includes Walking them into water, the water of a lake or the ocean has no effect on the animal and they still over heat.

Please address this as we have lost 10 babies attempting breeding, and have watched them all die to overheating 

Having the exact same issue. Glad I found this before I pursued breeding any further. We even tried building them a shelter, it had 0 effect. 

Edited by jpcguy89

Yep, same issue.

For the cold, inside virtually standing on two fireplaces, our baby bear was into single figures on health before the temperature rose enough for it to heal.

The next day however it got too hot and died, even tried taking it for a swim to get wet.

this is way too severe, especially as we are in the temperate zone that bears call home, I could understand having issues raising animals in climates not their own.

This needs tweaking,  and possibly removing if in it's natural climate.