TriHardSeven

the devs

Blows my mind that these devs say they are working on a fix but make the game worse each patch. We got in the game, 12 hours after we were promised. We get in the game and its 200+ ping that has to do with too much population but it takes 1 hour to get to level 2 and you would be lucky to reach that unless you die to dehydration. The game is laggy and complete trash and im sad i waited so long for it to work and now i cant refund. Unlucky go next.

Yeah I’m not impressed at all unfortunately. Not sure if it has to do with being thrown into these junk lawless areas or what.  I’m not gonna getva refund or anything but it didn’t deserve the hype they gave it at this point.  The start of ark was much better I can definitely say that. 

• Like 1

I start a refund on steam. This game is only datagarbage. When its good in some month or years than i can buy it bag on some 75% sale....

The exp thing is in your own hands. You can be level 5 in an hour or 2, all depends on what you do. If you stay to a pond (so really if you stay on a freeport island) you can’t die of dehydration. 

The amount of people logging on causing some lag is understandable and everyone could’ve told you that it was going to happen a week ago. 

Just be patient I guess. Eventually everyone will leave for an island, it gets more spread out and youre fine. Lag also only occurs (for me) on the freeport islands. When you’re sailing or on other islands I almost never get lag of any kind. 

Calling the game complete trash because of these things is very childish in my opinion. I hope you will get some sails soon so the problems go away on their own. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Percieval said:

The exp thing is in your own hands. You can be level 5 in an hour or 2, all depends on what you do. If you stay to a pond (so really if you stay on a freeport island) you can’t die of dehydration. 

The amount of people logging on causing some lag is understandable and everyone could’ve told you that it was going to happen a week ago. 

Just be patient I guess. Eventually everyone will leave for an island, it gets more spread out and youre fine. Lag also only occurs (for me) on the freeport islands. When you’re sailing or on other islands I almost never get lag of any kind. 

Calling the game complete trash because of these things is very childish in my opinion. I hope you will get some sails soon so the problems go away on their own. 

just seems like any logical human would realize the lag and maybe think of a way to help it. but idk its a hard concept :///

1 hour ago, TriHardSeven said:

just seems like any logical human would realize the lag and maybe think of a way to help it. but idk its a hard concept :///

Only way to help it is just to wait really. Eventually everyone will spread out everywhere and then it’s fine. 

• Like 2

This is ark 4.5, look at the files. That means it has all the glorious bugs it had back then too. Rubberbanding was fixed for example, 9 months later? 🙂

• Like 1

I understand you guys are frustrated but this is an early access game. If you don't like what that entails then maybe you shouldn't have bought it in the first place and rather waited on full release. Sitting the day after the initial ea release and crying because of bugs and unstable servers is kind of pointless. How people do this every time an early access game is released baffles me.

This company (these devs) are a disgrace to the gaming community.

Thanks for No Mans Sky (Pirate Edition).  Wankers.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tosalius said:

This company (these devs) are a disgrace to the gaming community.

Thanks for No Mans Sky (Pirate Edition).  Wankers.

Alright bye, people rather see you leave than come so cleaning up toxic people in the beginning of the game is always nice 😄

• Like 1

This is only a stand alone ark mod.... you have the ARK Seasonpass ? hm lets make a stand alone so we can get another 20 dollar from the comminity.  And heres the proof