DGSixKado

LIghthouse Ideas

Hello Mates,

I've spent the last 8 years playing EvE Online and dabbling in Ark along the way because I thought playing with dinos would be a hoot. Then along came atlas and the ability to move across a multitude of servers with hundreds of players to conquer lands. I have set my sights on this game because I felt like it took two of my favorite games and meshed them together. I really like this game and I see that we had been given a lighthouse which  is nothing more than a resource blocker in its current state with a ton of HP. Could the devs make it where we could use it like a FOB instead. I know I keep bringing up that I played EvE and drawing a comparison to it but hear me out.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/949596687986882179/D6AF33053793B24A3D524D716FF025090A9A04F6/

This is one of the largest structures that an Alliance can deploy as a forward staging point to assault or defend from with loads of HP. What if we could use the lighthouses just like this instead of tossing down some Ark-like structures that even the smallest cannon can smash easily. I mean no disrespect to Ark players because I did love that game and some of the community but I would love to see this game take a different approach than what we were given in Ark.

Edited 12/31/08

Could this be moved to suggestion

Edited by DGSixKado
  • Like 1