Sign in to follow this  
Akioa

Unable to Fetch Current Server info to join!

Logged out, went to get something to eat and drink... came back and have been unable to re-connect since..

Says 8 hours played... I've maybe got 1 hour of gameplay.

Fanboys aside, this was done horribly, you are not a small indie company, this isn't your first big launch.

Early access is the worst thing to happen to gamers... it's an excuse to do little to no testing beforehand...

Where are the days when they would hand out keys for stress tests, not talking about giving a ton of people the game free, talking about giving them a weekend key for a stress test..

The streamer early access wasn't a stress test, it was to build hype... and just built a false impression of what our experience would be like.

This should have and could have been avoided.

>.<

I died last night and clicked 'change home server'.  Now Im locked out of any square on the map.  Message I get is: "Unable to fetch current server info to join."

You should probably be aware in the future that game (played) time means nothing.

--> standing there at the main menu for hours on end looking at an empty server list still counts as time played.

(steam just knows, the game is running)

ive NEVER had a chance to play yet. and im already over my 2 hour refund window. 

On 12/23/2018 at 1:40 PM, secret said:

You should probably be aware in the future that game (played) time means nothing.

--> standing there at the main menu for hours on end looking at an empty server list still counts as time played.

(steam just knows, the game is running)

ive NEVER had a chance to play yet. and im already over my 2 hour refund window. 

Not sure who you're talking to?... Because I am fully aware of how it works, was just making a point.

You however, must not be aware that the 2 hour refund window is only for refunding via their automated system.  If you would like to refund it go to (Help/Steam Support/Purchases/Atlas/"I have a question about this purchase").  And explain that you went over the refund time without ever getting in game to play.

I had 10 hours and they refunded it no problem.
Note: Don't go from steam support directly to Atlas, go to "Purchases" then Atlas, otherwise you'll only get the options for the automated system which won't help you.

Gl

where in my post was i talking about refunds?

I was explaining to everyone how the time played accumulates.

some people are unawre even the menus count.

2 minutes ago, Akioa said:

Not sure who you're talking to?... Because I am fully aware of how it works, was just making a point.

You however, must not be aware that the 2 hour refund window is only for refunding via their automated system.  If you would like to refund it go to (Help/Steam Support/Purchases/Atlas/"I have a question about this purchase").  And explain that you went over the refund time without ever getting in game to play.

I had 10 hours and they refunded it no problem.
Note: Don't go from steam support directly to Atlas, go to "Purchases" then Atlas, otherwise you'll only get the options for the automated system which won't help you.

Gl