Sign in to follow this  
Kilidren

Bow for use with fire arrows

How do you make a bow to use fire arrows with? As the normal common bow only allows stone arrows.

Cheers

In the bow skill three you can resarch it, once you unlocked that skill you can just follow what the requirements say in the crafting menu. If you take a look around in the bow skill tree you would find it eventually and how much skill points it will take.

Fire Arrows are incredible.  I killed a lvl 70 Alpha Croc in 3 shots.  Then I saw a lvl170 Alpha Elephant, and that went down in 3 shots as well.  Even NORMAL mobs don't go down that fast!  Anyway, it got me 12 levels and 36 Skill Points in less than two minutes.  My Firearm Skill went straight to Flintlock Pistols in one easy move with 10 points left over.  😮  I hope I see a lot more Alphas!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Coggage said:

Fire Arrows are incredible.  I killed a lvl 70 Alpha Croc in 3 shots.  Then I saw a lvl170 Alpha Elephant, and that went down in 3 shots as well.  Even NORMAL mobs don't go down that fast!  Anyway, it got me 12 levels and 36 Skill Points in less than two minutes.  My Firearm Skill went straight to Flintlock Pistols in one easy move with 10 points left over.  😮  I hope I see a lot more Alphas!

Sssshhhhhh

Be quiet so the devs stay distracted with everyone complaining about SotD and claims while we level up from obliterating alpha's. 🤫