YoBabysDaddy

Unable to query server info for invite

Every time I try to rejoin the server I've been playing on it tells me "Unable to query server info for invite" 

What should I do? just keep trying and wait?

+1 to that, today when i launch atlas i been unable to rejoin to official pvp eu, with that error, if i search for official server none of they appear, but my company are already playing so, idk what is the problem
i tried admin/ verify program, unistall/install and nothing works

Posted (edited)

Hi yobabysdaddy. Try the following see if it helps.
1. Press windowsbutton+R, type cmd and then rightclick & choose "run as administrator".(or you can find it in start>accessories. i use win7.)
2. Copy & paste "netsh winsock reset", then press enter.(it would reset winsock catalog back to default setting, fixing a lot of networking problems.)
3. Reboot computer, then try to join the server again.
Some of my friends got this "Unable to query server info for invite" error/bug as well. In some cases, it works. Sometimes it doesn't and they are still trying to find other ways to fix it. 

Give it a try, see if it works for you. If not, you may try to uninstall & delete all remaining contents and then reinstall the game.

Please let me know if it works. : ) hope it helps you.

command-prompt-run-as-administratorF.jpg

Edited by Hovelin

On 1/2/2019 at 8:23 PM, Hovelin said:

Hi yobabysdaddy. Try the following see if it helps.
1. Press windowsbutton+R, type cmd and then rightclick & choose "run as administrator".(or you can find it in start>accessories. i use win7.)
2. Copy & paste "netsh winsock reset", then press enter.(it would reset winsock catalog back to default setting, fixing a lot of networking problems.)
3. Reboot computer, then try to join the server again.
Some of my friends got this "Unable to query server info for invite" error/bug as well. In some cases, it works. Sometimes it doesn't and they are still trying to find other ways to fix it. 

Give it a try, see if it works for you. If not, you may try to uninstall & delete all remaining contents and then reinstall the game.

Please let me know if it works. : ) hope it helps you.

command-prompt-run-as-administratorF.jpg

Was hoping the "netsh winsock reset" method would work but it did not help.

Work-around - get a new external IP. 

1) Change your external IP on your ISP.
1a) Access your ISP modem (cable or fiber) See your ISP for instructions.

1b) Note down the current external IP address.

1c) Release the IP address. Wait a few minutes and renew it.  Hopefully you'll get a different one.

2) Get and connect via a VPN client. This will present a new external IP to the server.

I've had this problem with both the 10.0 and 11.0 version upgrades. A new external IP fixed it both times. I believe ultimately this is a server-side issue; where something is not being cleared with relation to the external IP when they upgrade the network software.

Neither of these solutions have worked for me, and I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing the game. Not sure what else to try 😞

also having this issue all of a sudden, was fine Saturday. What the heck happened over night?